TuhoJ - a finnish DJ

Started by Holyrapid, November 09, 2010, 12:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

November 09, 2010, 12:31:17 pm Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:33:41 pm by DesPKP
Rite, i'm gonna advertise for a friend of mine. Or a forum buddy of mine. He makes what is apparently classified as electronic music, and house and that sorts.
I my self find the songs very likable and easily approachable even though i listen mainly to metal music.
You can find his music in two places: In Youtube and in the Finnish indie-music-hosting site mikseri.net
Please comment and hopefully like.

Blizzard

It sounds nice, but it's kind of too repetitive. I mean that the songs sound too similar between each other and even though there's variation in the song, there's not really a transition anywhere or at least it's not toned well. It gives you a feeling that you're listening to the same loop the whole song. :/ I hope he can figure out how to avoid mistakes like that in future songs. It's not easy. I myself sometimes struggle with these same problems, even after 8 years of experience.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.