[RESOLVED] Pokemon Starter Kit

Started by Sowtis, March 15, 2008, 11:25:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowtis

March 15, 2008, 11:25:11 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:49:49 pm by Blizzard
If anybody has or knows a starter kit, PLEASE send me a link to it! I'm making a Pokemon game!

Visit the forums at:
www.pkm-amethyst.com.au.tp

If page doesn't load after a few seconds, just refresh the page... Might work for you but sometimes it don't for me!  ;)

GAX

lol, that old thing?

Well, I guess some would be looking for it, but I'll warn you of a few things:

The Pokemon Starter Kit doesn't have a whole lot to offer, and it'd probably be easier to just hack a copy of Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Saphire, or Emerald and just gut the maps into your own creations and inject your own sprite using something like EliteMap (legallity questionable, but that's how it is with fangames anyways).

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Nortos

fugibo

Wait, I was eventually planning on do a full system that emulated the battle system 98%. I mean even IVs, EVs, natures, everything. I highly doubt anyone has done that yet for RMXP.

Sowtis

I actually found a Pokemon game... I'll just erase maps, events etc and just go from there...

Unless one of the games that Nortos posted is better...

GAX

lol, WcW, that would be pretty epic

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.