HOLY FUCKING SHIT (aka Perfect Chaos)

Started by Blizzard, November 13, 2010, 06:40:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

November 13, 2010, 06:40:32 am Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:18:17 pm by Blizzard
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Blizzard - Perfect Chaos

It's a concept demo for now and there's a lot of work to do. Currently it's using all samples from Purification. I had an idea and wanted to try it out and Purification's project seemed the best because of the nice pad. And this is what happened. This song is going to be fucking glorious.

EDIT: Still work in progress, but I have done some changes of samples and I am using different synths just for the sake of it. The synths aren't final. And the pad is still from Purification.

EDIT: And still in progress. I have done some more changes on the intro and I have decided to revamp the part later completely. I want a different main melody.

EDIT: OMG, it's done!

EDIT: And I have finally finished the cover art for the album as well. <3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

It makes me want to swing my noodle arms in a glorious raving motion.

Sounds nice.  :P
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

November 13, 2010, 04:18:59 pm #5 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:24:16 pm by Subsonic_Noise
I want to eat that synth alive.
Also, remix.

EDIT: Check out "MiXE1 - Breathe" and take some inspiration from it. If you take these melodies and some inspiration from that this might become your best song ever. :3

Blizzard

That's what I'm hoping. Perfect Chaos can really become my best song ever. xD

Blizzard

Still work in progress, but I have done some changes of samples and I am using different synths just for the sake of it. The synths aren't final. And the pad is still from Purification.

Blizzard - Perfect Chaos (W.I.P. Demo)

winkio

Liking everything besides the heavy repetition.

Blizzard

Yeah, I haven't worked on the structure yet. It is very repetitive right now.

Blizzard

I've tried a few new things. It still doesn't sound right, but it's different than the last time. I changed mostly the structure. I guess I will have to work out a full structure first and then put everything together properly.

PhoenixFire

I declare it to be legendary...

...well, legendary in the making...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

And still in progress. I have done some more changes on the intro and I have decided to revamp the part later completely. I want a different main melody.

Blizzard

Reives

Lovin' the effects; intro makes me feel like I'm floating in impending awesomeness, then I fell into said awesomeness. But aye, a little repetitive in structure so far -- looking forward to seeing how the final product turns out.
:~

Blizzard

I've overworked the intro to sound better ages ago, I just didn't post any progress.

djskagnetti

Blizzard

October 09, 2011, 02:04:41 pm #17 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:35:38 am by Blizzard
OMG, it's done!

Blizzard - Perfect Chaos

Download while you can. I'll delete this from the server in a few days.

EDIT: Ah, listening to the song the next day makes it so much easier to notice mistakes and places where I can improve it. I will definitely change a few small things in the song. I will cut down the size, make a longer outro and add some more variation in the transitions to improve them a bit.

Blizzard

October 12, 2011, 12:42:11 pm #18 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:17:54 pm by Blizzard
*double posts*

Alright, this is the final version. It's also a lot shorter. The previous version was over 6 minutes, this one is 4:40.

Blizzard - Perfect Chaos

Again, download while you can. I'll delete this from the server in a few days.

EDIT: And I have finally finished the cover art for the album as well. <3

Spoiler: ShowHide

Ryex

I really like this new version. the 6 minutes did start to get a little too repetitive
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />