Minecrastlevania

Started by RoseSkye, November 21, 2010, 12:33:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

November 21, 2010, 12:33:51 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:36:21 pm by RoseSkye
Before anyone says anything... I'm building this castle in game by hunting material. =/ The castle is so huge that there is no way I can get it in one shot no matter what mode I use or how far away from it I am. It's so huge that traveling through ALL the finished rooms in it takes one half a minecraft day and it's not even partially finished yet. (There is more than one level to the castle. I predict it'll have 3 floors the last will probably strike bedrock or be pretty close to it.)

Inside the castle walls but not inside the castle.
Dialup warning... well cable warning too: ShowHide

Inside the castle first room. (Note: This was originally made with clay but I changed it to obsidian and left it that way even though I hate how it looks now. Obsidian is a bastard to clear... 5 obsidian takes 2 songs to collect.)

Inside the castle walls. (Note: I leveled 3 mountains to clear the path... and I'll do it again.)

This is not the whole castle it's just a side of the castle... compared to the actual size it's tiny.

P.S. that's just the framework I'll have to level the castle and rebuild it when I finish getting the feel of it to make it perfect.

WhiteRose

Pretty impressive. Are you making this in Survival?

RoseSkye

Yus. I sploded everything but I'm going to rebuild it in Survival multiplayer