Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm

Started by fugibo, March 16, 2008, 03:21:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

I was thinking about adding an Oompa Loompa as the Purple Ranger. What do ya'll think?

Fallen Angel X

March 17, 2008, 04:06:16 pm #21 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:07:57 pm by Fallen Angel X
I don't RUN from Ulta's flames! I just hide >.< And oompa loompa sounds..... interesting. Maybe Sora as the spam ranger since he's EVERYWHERE :P

Vell

LOL DO IT!

BUT WHAT BOUT THE ORIGAMI PAPER CRANE?!

it could morph into the Origami Ranger, a Origami Power Range, obviously

and use the GamiZord, a giant elephant Zord made out of a giant folded piece fo paper.

fugibo

He'll appear in a sidequest, Ulta.

Vell

sweet, as long as im not ignroed.

and maybe...

a Monkey as one of the rangers?

MonkZord

Brown Ranger(we cna do more than the set colors right?)

fugibo

Uhm

We already have all the rangers. Make up your own team and I'll include them as the original Spam Rangers, but they get killed off and replaced with the Spam Ranger.

Sally

March 17, 2008, 05:52:42 pm #26 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:59:34 pm by Susys
QuoteA wierd girl who runs around and gets attacked by tele-marketters. She is very good at making things happen, though.

whats that opposed to mean?

>_<

and what things?

and whats a zord?

Vell

a 'zord' is the big machine-like thing the power rangers use when they feel useless and want to run over little girls

Sally

Starrodkirby86

I don't recall any little girls in Power Rangers. Then again, I only watched one episode and laughed at the tights they wear. And WcW, I understand why you didn't put me in there, I don't go to the Chat Quotes thread. But add me if you can, XD I'll be so strange. Or would I? Or would I just be excluded? I don't mind the verdict, whether it'd be positive or negative.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nortos

Quote from: WcW on March 16, 2008, 03:21:37 pm
Nortos
A normal person that is forced to save Fallen Star when he nearly kills himself.

lol why does Fallen decide to kill himself? And I know I'm normal :)

Also ty for putting Peach up she'll be fun to play lol

fugibo

He doesn't decide to, he just does. Starrod, I'll add you, and Susys, they are my version of ad accounts :P

Flermza

Chaze007

make me a guy in his underwear (boxers) with hearts on them XD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

fugibo

Okay, but you have to sprite it XD

Sally

Vell

we should have a Goomba be a recurring character who appears at random moments suddenly screaming 'I AM GOOMBA YOU ALL SHALL DIE!' onlyt to be hopped on and killed by a random little girl

Blizzard

Shit, I need to make my Blizzard sprite already... <_<;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.