Project organization

Started by Ryex, December 02, 2010, 10:22:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I'm trying to find a way to organize and document my goals So that I can work on projects like RMPY with out feeling like I'm going nowhere.
I've tried things like task freak and trac offered by source forge but they arn't what I thought they were. I'm wanting some thing where I can post tasks and how I plan to accomplish them and get feed back from others (hopeful intelligent constructive comments) about flaws they can see in my implementation, how I might do it better or simpler ect.

can any one think of a way to do this?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

What the game dev club at my university uses is a Wiki.  It's actually quite effective, in that it keeps organized well, and allows for good discussion.

Ryex

thats what I was thinking at first, thats why I tried trac. the the way the wiki part worked was just so weird...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

I'm fairly certain there's a Google tool that can accomplish something to this effect; even major projects such as Firefox use it. I can't think of it off the top of my head, though. It might be part of Google Code.