Tower Top battleback

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:19:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Title says everything. I DID make this, but I made this out of parts of the RTP backgrounds, so credit Enterbrain for this as well.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

I saw this b4, great job! I really like this one.  :)

Fantasist

Really simple, but great looking, you're creative Bliz :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I simply needed it for the battle against Rivy's Source Alpha on top of Adel Tower, so I made it. :3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

I don't use it anymore. Instead I have decided to use ONLY the lower part without the sky. I use a panorama sky instead. That way, if you fight the battle at night, there will be stars that are in the background and which are NOT zoomed if using the 3DPB camera. If you fight it at day, there will be a sky panorama.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Spoiler: ShowHide

Keep in mind that you will get a pitchblack background if you don't use a custom script edit for the panorama in battle.