Chaos project equipment system

Started by The Niche, December 19, 2010, 08:52:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

Dearest Blizzard,
Is it possible you could release the equipment system used in Chaos Project? For that matter, has it already been released?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Additional armor slots: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1066.0.html

Technically I never released the actual system, one reason being that it was deeply incorporated into my game. You have Guillaume777's Multi-Slot Equip which should provide all features that are in CP and some more.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Great, thanks! And is it compatible with CRLS?
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Blizzard

Yes, actually. I added compatibility in an older version.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Sorry, I meant Guillame's thing, not sure if you were referring to that as well or not.

Blizzard

That's what I said. CRLS wasn't compatible with Guillaume's script, but at one point I added a few lines in CRLS to make it work. It was much easier than I originally expected it to be.

The Niche

Quote from: Blizzard on December 19, 2010, 11:39:06 am
That's what I said. CRLS wasn't compatible with Guillaume's script, but at one point I added a few lines in CRLS to make it work. It was much easier than I originally expected it to be.

Cool, thanks.