A Proposition (BABS Plugins in Script Database)

Started by WhiteRose, December 19, 2010, 11:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

I think it might be nice if we make a separate section in the Script Database for Blizz-ABS add-ons. As it is, most of them are currently in the Battle Add-Ons section, which also works, but I think people might have an easier time if they have them all in one place. This is just an idea; I'm not going to offended if you'd rather keep them in the current arrangement, obviously. What do the rest of you think?

Aqua

Blizzard

December 20, 2010, 03:00:30 am #2 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:06:25 pm by Blizzard
Aqua (I think) requested this a while ago and I was against it because the category isn't really a generic category. But there are more and more scripts and it would be a good if we could categorize them better. I will add Blizz-ABS Plugin and a few other new categories during the course of the next few days.

EDIT: I have added Blizz-ABS Plugin and RMX-OS Plugin as additional Key Terms for scripts.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.