FL Studio for killer prices

Started by Blizzard, December 21, 2010, 02:47:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

December 21, 2010, 02:47:10 am Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:57:38 am by Blizzard
Image-Line has halved their prices for FL Studio Fruity Edition ($50 instead of $100) and FL Studio Producer Edition ($100 instead of $200) for a limited time. Not only that, they have reduced the price for the Signature Bundle to only $150 (you save almost $700, that's over 80%). I am so getting Signature Bundle. It includes the Producer Edition and a couple of their finest VSTs (including Sytrus, I love that thing).

FL Studio Producer Edition$199.00$35.63
DirectWave (FL/VSTi)$99.00$17.73
Hardcore (FL/VST/AU)$99.00$17.73
Maximus (FL/VSTi)$189.00$33.84
Sytrus (FL/VSTi)$179.00$32.05
Soundfont Player (FL Only)$35.00$6.27
VideoPlayer (FL Only)$35.00$6.27
Total$835.00$149.50

It looks like the offer is valid until December 30th. Get it while it's hot. :D

https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Waitwaitwait, are you saying these versions of FL nornally cost 50/200/700€? Seriously, are they fucking insane? You can get Cubase, Logic, heck, even Pro Tools for that. That's ridiculous.

Blizzard

FL Studio Fruity Edition: $100
FL Studio Procuder Edition: $200
FL Signature Bundle (which is Producer Edition + several VST plugins): $300 (which would all separately cost you $830).

And stop talking bullshit, Cubase alone is $500: http://www.zzounds.com/item--STECUBASESX
At other places it's even more expensive: http://www.shopbot.com.au/pp-steinberg-cubase-5-price-206615.html

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

http://www.music-town.de/product_info.php?refID=googlebase&products_id=37782 139,00 €
http://www.thomann.de/de/apple_logic_express_9_engl.htm 159€
And I can get those and the other versions alot cheaper.

Quote from: Blizzard on December 21, 2010, 08:41:17 am
FL Studio Procuder Edition: $200

Yes, those aren't the "best" versions, but still, in comparision FL is overpriced as hell.
But whatever, go on if you have money to waste.

Blizzard

December 21, 2010, 10:31:03 am #4 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 10:33:05 am by Blizzard
I don't get your logic. Fruity Edition is $100 (in fact, there is an even smaller edition called Express for only $50) and Cubase's "not full version" is $140. And you say Cubase is cheaper. Please explain to me how $140 can be less than $100 (or $50 for that matter). Also please explain how $500 is less than $300.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? Forget it. I just realized that whatever I say, you're still going to be a fanboy about it. So please spare me your whining.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on December 21, 2010, 10:31:03 am
EDIT: Actually, you know what? Forget it. I just realized that whatever I say, you're still going to be a fanboy about it. So please spare me your whining.

Says the guy who kept whining about Apple products being overpriced? But if it's about the software you use, everyone who complains is a "fanboy". Classic.
I don't get your logic. Fruity Edition is $100 (in fact, there is an even smaller edition called Express for only $50) and Cubase's "not full version" is $140.

Never said it was not the full version. It's cut on things like usage of external rack-mounted effects you'd only need in a large studio, but it still has all the features the full version has. It's professional level software, as opposed to FL. FL is NOT worth over 100$, no matter in which version.

Blizzard

December 21, 2010, 01:12:34 pm #6 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:17:32 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on December 21, 2010, 10:37:46 am
Says the guy who kept whining about Apple products being overpriced? But if it's about the software you use, everyone who complains is a "fanboy". Classic.

Everybody who just keeps bashing what others use (what you are doing right now) and insisting that their software superior is a fanboy. I never said FL was better than Cubase. In fact, I agree that Cubase is better. I said that numerous times. I don't understand why you are trying so desperately to prove that Cubase is better. I prefer FL because I'm already used to it and I don't like Cubase. I like working with patterns and playlists based on patterns and I didn't find anything similar in Cubase. Even if I did, I already know how to work with FL's stuff properly so I don't care. I don't understand why you keep pushing your opinion on me.
(BTW, professional software, by definition, means that professionals use it. FL is being used by professionals in case you didn't know.)

I don't get your logic. Fruity Edition is $100 (in fact, there is an even smaller edition called Express for only $50) and Cubase's "not full version" is $140.

Never said it was not the full version. It's cut on things like usage of external rack-mounted effects you'd only need in a large studio, but it still has all the features the full version has. It's professional level software, as opposed to FL.

Then why are you complaining in the first place? I paid $150 for the Signature Bundle with loads of VSTs as opposed to Cubase Essentials for $140 (which is not the full version). I got more for my money. I got the full FL and I got some good VSTs. I'm happy. If that bothers you for some reason, then I feel sorry for you.

FL is NOT worth over 100$, no matter in which version.

Your opinion is not a fact.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forget what I said. You're already doing it. Just stop. It doesn't matter.

winkio

Seems like a good deal, but I have to learn how to use FL before deciding to buy it.  I've tried a total of three times, and each time, it's just too cumbersome to continue.

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizz, Sub: slap your dicks together and make the nice. >8U

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tuggernuts on December 23, 2010, 08:46:13 am

Psshhh, look at the RE: RE: RE: RE: RE topic, I already ended this in a very mature and manly way.

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on December 23, 2010, 10:05:54 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on December 23, 2010, 08:46:13 am

Psshhh, look at the RE: RE: RE: RE: RE topic, I already ended this in a very mature and manly way by doing it.

Fixed.

Spaceman McConaughey

Was on my phone, did not care to look at all the replies. Just wanted to get my homosexual joke by, is all. :D

And I am loving my new set of Old Spice I unwrapped. :naughty:

Futendra

I bought mine from a friend for 5 euros, and I had every plugin in it, sytrus, wasp,...

DeXuS

I have FL-Studio 9 XXL Producers Edition with 20 Plugins Thanks to my brother updating to 10. I got it for $35, lol   Fl-Chan is even making an appearnce in one of my projects :P

Blizz, If you like Sytrus, Give Sakura a try, It is my most used plugin other than slayer with the hardcore plugin.  O.o  If you wanna pick up some cool stuff with Sakura, search for tuts on youtube.  winkio, you should give it a look to for basic tutorials.  It's how I learned.

Blizzard

I'll try to remember to check it out. I tried Toxic Hazard, but Sytrus just seems more powerful (even though a lot more complicated).

DeXuS

I got a sweet one i did with tovic bio-hazzard, Will upload it for you one of these days.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 06, 2011, 04:23:52 am
I'll try to remember to check it out. I tried Toxic Hazard, but Sytrus just seems more powerful (even though a lot more complicated).

Sytrus? Complicated?

Nah, but im a newb at it so maybe im just ovelrooking 99% of it XD

Blizzard

January 06, 2011, 11:04:12 am #17 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:05:51 am by Blizzard
It took me a couple of days (a few hours every day) until I was being able to create a sound that I wanted to create with Sytrus and until I knew how to edit preset sounds so they sound more like what I want them to sound like. Luckily I already had experience with other generators (SymSynth and TS404) including knowledge about sound (actually signals and waveforms in general) so I was able to learn it quickly. To learn to use TS404 very well initially, it took me months.