Website builder and hosting.

Started by Power Hungry Midget, December 23, 2010, 05:35:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Hungry Midget

As some of you may be aware, The Niche used Webs to set up our site Writers unity. I would like to change the website to something less....Webs. I'd rather not use plain HTML because I'm still learning and I'd like to use something which would allow me to create a more advanced looking website. If anyone has any suggestions for a website builder and and hosting, I'd appreciate it. Also being free is very important, seeing as The Niche and I are, well too young to create a paypal account and even if we were we wouldn't spend money when there is always a free alternative out there. The site would mostly consist of extracts from our collaboration novel which is still a work in progress and our own personal writing. Links and a facebook button would be cool too and Webs, the bastards, seem very reluctant to make it easy to put in a facebook button. Anywho, I'm rambling again. Hope someone gets back to me soon.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

nathmatt

try the site in my siggy there free no adds either
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Power Hungry Midget

Thanks a million, it looks grand. Quick Reply  :)

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

Narzew

Good free hosting is cba.pl. You can select language to english after register.
Please fix my english!
More scripts & Art - informatykaplus.cba.pl
I'm a scripter.

Ryex

Narzew, you were warned about Necro posting. one more and your banned. period.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />