The Storyline Service. Worldbuilding, Plots, Characters & Internal Consistency!

Started by Vell, January 07, 2008, 07:03:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

it always is as long as im here, even if nobodys postd in it for 5 years, its still open.

Valcos

Lol  :D Sweet Deal! Im going to write up my story, that might take me sometime :-\ I aint to good at writing summaries and summing things up. But expect me to post it up with in the next 2 days. ;D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Valcos

Hey :D! Ulta I have a summary done. :P So just tell me when you want me to send it to you. Alright, Thanks. 8)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Vell

anyone interested in joining? im apparently on my own again, and I don't want to handle every single one that comes in, so some assisstance would be nice, if you want to help, tat is

Valcos

I wonder why no one really wants help with their storylines :-\. Its always good to get an "outside" opinion! :D
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

February 28, 2008, 09:19:01 pm #26 Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:12:36 pm by Calintz16438
I agree, which is why I'm making a request!! :)
Gimme a few minutes and as soon as I decide how exactly I want to word this, I'll edit this post...

EDIT:
What I have that I believe you'll need to know...
Ok...I have two main villains in my game. Thornopsis and Maltest. Thornopsis killed your secondary character's best friend a few tears back, and so Gil has a grudge towards Thornopsis. Maltest is relatively unknown in the land of Wruterius, but he is the one who knocks Blake into the well.

**THORNOPSIS >> Extremely closed-minded monster, cares nothing for no-one, except his tribe and his establishment. He is VERY strong, but fairly reckless...

**MALTEST    >> To say he is deceitful would be an understatement!! Very cunning and loves to play mind games to crush a foe's will and soul before physically slaughtering them. Nothing pleases Maltest more, than to desicrate a warrior's resolve and bring his/her's heroic nature to it's knees.

What I need from you...
I would like for you to create a VERY heated scene, where Maltest summons Thornopsis before the player and his party have a chance to get at him. When Gil notices that it's Thornopsis, he bears no hesitation to violently and stupidly attack him resulting in serious injuries, as Maltest slips int the darkness and gets away...

Vell

should i PM it to you, or do you not mind me putting it here?

Calintz

Feel free to do whichever...
No, post it here, that'd be easier, and the other members of the site will know that you have completed work, and that'll compliment your service.

Vell

(Gil is one of those animal things that turn into a ferocious animal thing right?)

ok...

lets see... im thinkin of this on a split second.

since its Thornopsis, why don't we have this be set, in his land, the thorn forest or w/e it was Gil and his friend originally encountered the guy.

and lets say Maltest was being chased by them into there, and they finally caught up with him.

main character: Maltest, you Won't get out of here alive.

Maltest: oh, but (insert name) I do believe i will.

Gil(who already is slightly in a rage, due to being in the place where his friend died, also, while chasing Maltest, perhaps having him have flashbacks, and getting more into a rage might be fuel for his attack on Thornopsis, which allows Maltest to escape): YOU!

Gil would then go into his altered state, and charge at Maltest, only to be knocked back by Maltest, easily.

Gil: grrrrrr

main character: Gil, calm down, he's just trying to get you to be reckless!

Gil: I DONT CARE!

Gil attempts to attack, but is stopped by the main character, who can abrely restrain him.

Maltest: so (main character) you can't keep your pet under control? a very bad master, I must say.

Main character: GIL ISNT MY PET!

Gil(at the same time): (main character) IS NOT MY MASTER!

Maltest: really? is it not true (main character) that you enslave animals like Gil in your world? make them do sometimes meaningless chores, and use them as a form of entertainment? is it true you don't even consider them sentient? HA!

main character: GIL IS NOT AN ANIMAL!

Gil(who, if the topic had come up before, forgot about it in his rage): YOU ENSLAVE MY KIND IN YOUR WORLD?!

Gil, blinded by rage, and inable to control himself, knocks the main character off him, and goes to attack him, only to be stopped by other members of the party, who plead with him to calm down, or if there are no others, is blocked by the main character, who blocks Gils attack with his weapon, which you see right after a flash of white.

Maltest laughs hysterically, then says: Oh Dear, two friends, turned on eachother in blind rage, anyway, I really should be going, got stuff to do, people to kill, hey Gil, is (insert someone close to Gil) alright?

Maltest then Laughs, as Gil, attacks Maltest, assisted by the main character.

a light blinds them before they can reach Maltest.

Maltest: tsk tsk tsk, well, if you are itching for a fight that much, here, this guy should prove to be enough of a fight for you.

Gil: GET BA-

Maltest summons Thornopsis

Gil: THORNOPSIS!

Gil attacks, and i think you have the rest planned out.

Nortos

I'll pm you some stuff for my next demo that looked nice and I wanna work some things out

Vell

IM BACK AND WORKING

and still looking for employees.

Valcos

I would help you but I'm not good with writing :-\. I like thinking of ideas for stuff though. But dont really think that would help anyways ;D!
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

you can be an idea man. WE COULD USE ONE! as a lot of people are just looking for ideas...

Valcos

Lol an Idea Man sounds like fun :D... I could try it out, if you want :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Valcos

Sweet :D. So I guess if anyone needs some ideas ask me the "Idea Man" 8).
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Hmm. As a question, mostly out of curiosity, this thread helps with storylines in general? Not just games? So like if I was writing a novel or something I could come here too? ???