Custom Equipment Menu

Started by chaucer, December 28, 2010, 04:43:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

December 28, 2010, 04:43:53 am Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:59:35 am by chaucer
Hello Im pretty new and im looking for 2 Scripts that i cant find I've Searched pretty much every forum and cant find anything similar well i found one but it was in some language i couldnt read so that brings me to posting for help im looking for a Custuom Equipment menu i cant explain but ive made a thorough image of what i want it to look like so ill just post that if anyone can make something even close to this i'd appreciate it and give them full credit lol i dont know if anyones up to ithttp://img812.imageshack.us/i/mycustomequipscene.png/ basically the white part should be the Background of the menu i guess and pretty much everything else is labeled sorry for some sloppy writing i got lazy lol but its pretty understandable i think? and the bottom white arrow indicates it scrolls down lmao ofcourse sorry ima noob i dont even know it this is possible (thanks anyways hope someone can help) Im Using pretty much all of Blizz's Script Including Blizz ABS but not sure it matters for this lol OH one more thing the Big Empty Space i was hoping for a picture of the character also where is says armor name its suppose to be class sorry im tired -.- and the red spaces on bottom is for armor name and the space next to them is the  space for the armor/weapon and i was hoping for a tab to seperate weapon from armor but its not necessary