Game Logo Shop !! RE-OPEN !! (Taking Requests)

Started by mroedesigns, December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 01, 2011, 03:37:58 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on December 31, 2010, 05:37:30 pm
What can you do with this? I might not use it, but show me what you can do with this as a reference. Please? :)

What do you want done? Just a remake or what?

Same layout, just different font and text effect.

mroedesigns

Alright, I'll start on that here in a second. Black and white or did you want some color?

Spaceman McConaughey

mroedesigns

Ended up keeping it B&W for the most part, just threw in a bit of a glow effect to emphasize the text.

Ya like?
Spoiler: ShowHide

ForeverZer0

You definitely got skills, boy!  8)

If you find the time, think you could make me a sig?
I'll leave you to the artistic side of it, I basically just want my username, using this font. Not really sure of the colors, maybe a dark violet glow to the background with chrome lettering or something.

Its up to you. I'll write you a script for it if you need one (within reason).
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

It looks cool. The glow is a bit too intense, though.

And thanks.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 02, 2011, 05:00:29 am

I'll leave you to the artistic side of it, I basically just want my username, using this font. Not really sure of the colors, maybe a dark violet glow to the background with chrome lettering or something.

Can I make you an avatar for a script(*waits for "no.")? I am good with this stuff, too.
Avvie to go with siggy? D:

mroedesigns

Quote from: Tuggernuts
It looks cool. The glow is a bit too intense, though.

And thanks.

Yeah, it is. I didn't realize how intense it would be against white, I designed it with a light gray background xD My bad.
And you're welcome ^.^

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 02, 2011, 05:00:29 am

Thanks Zero! And yeah, I can do that. I can't think of any scripts I need done right this second.. may have you help me out with some HUD mods/changes though. For now just remember that you owe me one :p

ForeverZer0

Quote from: mroedesignsThanks Zero! And yeah, I can do that. I can't think of any scripts I need done right this second.. may have you help me out with some HUD mods/changes though. For now just remember that you owe me one :p

Will do, thanks!  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Heh, I knew it was a good idea to sticky this topic. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

January 02, 2011, 05:30:59 am #29 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:41:35 am by mroedesigns
Quote from: Blizzard on January 02, 2011, 05:28:24 am
Heh, I knew it was a good idea to sticky this topic. ^_^

Baww, ty blizz :D
I'm just happy that I can give something back to those I ask for help :]

ps; your sig's done zero

fthmdg

Good work.

Ding! You have gained a level.
(> o.o)>

mroedesigns

January 02, 2011, 06:48:49 am #31 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:50:01 am by mroedesigns
Thanks ft!

ps; that font in your sig is one of my personal favorites for game logos! :O
I used it in my logo even! That's weird. haha

STALKER :V
(Finally, a reason to use that face!)

megaman30796

can you make something medieval......Layouts and stuff are something like the venus one which u did. Something related 2 medieval wars.

TEXT: War Chronicles: Gallia's Demise

Have War Chronicles On The First Line And Gallia's Demise An Another..
Thanks in advance
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Spaceman McConaughey

January 02, 2011, 07:20:09 am #33 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:23:50 am by Tuggernuts
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 02, 2011, 07:07:34 am
can you make something medieval......Layouts and stuff are something like the venus one which u did. Something related 2 medieval wars.

TEXT: War Chronicles: Gallia's Demise

Have War Chronicles On The First Line And Gallia's Demise An Another..
Thanks in advance

NO. That is the layout of my game's original logo.

See? ORIGINAL. You can even see the one I created in my original post. NO. Come up with a unique idea, instead of stealing other peoples'. xP
You cannot just mimic it with different text. xP

:V:

I DEMAND CERTAIN FEATURES BE REMOVED. >8U
There really shouldn't be a big Venus symbol(if you wanted. and if you did, why? makes no sense to the setting.), and it should just be original to you.

megaman30796

January 02, 2011, 08:17:47 am #34 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:20:00 am by megaman30796
hey i just said i wanted the font and the word type to be like yours.....i don't want the venus logo!!or the thing behind it....i just like the font.

I Wanted it 2 be medieval! not space like!
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Spaceman McConaughey

Whoa, whoa... whoa. The font AND the layout? Dude, I do not want people looking at my game, and thinking of yours when they see the title, and vice versa.

NEW IDEA, NOW.

G_G

megaman30796

January 02, 2011, 08:21:24 am #37 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:22:53 am by megaman30796
I DONT WANT THE LAYOUT!!! I Mean The Font! I Accidentally said the layout!

I ONLY WANT THE FONT!!!!! DONT COMPLICATE THINGS!!

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 01, 2011, 03:33:11 pm
Quote from: megaman30769can u make spritesets?

Quote from: mroedesigns on December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm
I can't sprite for the life of me as pixel art is my one true weakness

Quote from: futendra
Maybe a little more evil? there is missing some mystic feeling in it, (BUT ITS NICE! NICE SKILLS)

Gotcha. I just saw greenish and thought trees :p I'll change it up here in a minute.

A dead tree with a mystical fog,mist

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 02, 2011, 08:21:24 am
I DONT WANT THE LAYOUT!!! I Mean The Font! I Accidentally said the layout!

I ONLY WANT THE FONT!!!!! DONT COMPLICATE THINGS!!

Well, it's only the font, or a reworked layout, with the font. If it looks too similar, I told you what people would think. And that is never a good thing when it comes to games.