Game Logo Shop !! RE-OPEN !! (Taking Requests)

Started by mroedesigns, December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

megaman30796

January 05, 2011, 08:22:50 am #80 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:14:18 pm by Starrodkirby86
seriously...u must be ignoring me....i even posted a link and the font a wanna use and everything...

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 03, 2011, 08:04:42 am
Alright..i want something like this logo but not with the medieval words and the total war thing blah blah blah:

http://ui26.gamespot.com/441/medieval2totalwar_2.jpg

with wooden font texture..thx i leveled u up and i will always lv u up!
here's the picture...it'll be something like this and the font will be like the venus one that u made but it will have a wooden texture.

if u got any nice ideas, try 2 put it in...thx again lv up again...

Got something more to say? Use the Edit button instead! If you wanna double post, make sure the gap's 24 hours apart. ~Love, Starrodkirby86
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

mroedesigns

January 05, 2011, 03:08:11 pm #81 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:49:52 am by mroedesigns
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 05, 2011, 08:22:50 am
seriously...u must be ignoring me....i even posted a link and the font a wanna use and everything...

Yes, you posted the font and a link, but not a color scheme. and that's why I asked if you wanted something specific or just a medieval theme. I'm not ignoring you, don't worry. I'll have that done soon

Edit :: Here 'ya go.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 05, 2011, 03:08:11 pm
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 05, 2011, 08:22:50 am

Yes, you posted the font and a link, but not a color scheme. and that's why I asked if you wanted something specific or just a medieval theme. I'm not ignoring you, don't worry. I'll have that done soon

Edit :: Here 'ya go.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Now make a titlescreen, you must! Your already in credits for graphics so no choice, you have!  :naughty:

megaman30796

awesome....i will lavel u up again...i think i already lv u up 4 times...
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

mroedesigns

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 06, 2011, 04:17:00 am
awesome....i will lavel u up again...i think i already lv u up 4 times...

haha thanks :D

Futendra

mroedesigns

That looks pretty good actually! The only thing I would change is bringing that tree down and merging it with the island on the left.
If you send me that background image in a PM I can do that for you.

Sorry I haven't done this yet by the way, Ive just been busy with my project

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 06, 2011, 05:37:38 am
That looks pretty good actually! The only thing I would change is bringing that tree down and merging it with the island on the left.
If you send me that background image in a PM I can do that for you.

Sorry I haven't done this yet by the way, Ive just been busy with my project

Actually I want you to make one completely new, since mine has some greenish tint in the file...

I want something extremely mystic, greenish and the logo (Yes your creation made it as my logo) On the top left corner.

Let your imagination flow away....

Oh yeh and I can maybe draw you that map just with pencil

mroedesigns

Quote from: Futendra on January 06, 2011, 05:44:01 am
Actually I want you to make one completely new, since mine has some greenish tint in the file...

I want something extremely mystic, greenish and the logo (Yes your creation made it as my logo) On the top left corner.

Alright, well I'm not sure when I can get to it, I've got a lot of things outside of game dev. to work on, but I'll do my best.

An thanks, but I already finished up the map :]

stripe103

Umm.. the logo you made for me.. do you still have the .PSD file? Because I'm going to make an animation for the intro of my games and maybe other videos I make and I would need the text and the plants seperate to be able to make the animation I imagine..

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 09, 2011, 04:49:46 am

Alright, well I'm not sure when I can get to it, I've got a lot of things outside of game dev. to work on, but I'll do my best.

An thanks, but I already finished up the map :]

Hey, can you make a logo for Demora, My Online game? The windowskin it silver/white/greyish, and it is just the beginning which is done, so you are completely free in the rest, I want it to be pretty general, because it should be up to the player how hes story goes.

mroedesigns

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mechomorph

Hey can you please make a logo saying "Crimson Secrets"? I just need something fancy done with it. Thanks!  :haha:

Blizzard

I should probably unsticky this, the topic creator hasn't been on for months. >.<

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Wait, I could do some logos for people, though it won't be nearly as good as mroe, now as quickly done, but I can keep the shop open for small requests, if that's okay with you Blizz..?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

PhoenixFire

Okie doke. Cool.

As stated, I can do logos, but that's about it, so anyone interested, let me know =)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Sylphe

YEAH ! I want to create a logo where stanland's madness is typed, something like this :
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP