Game Logo Shop !! RE-OPEN !! (Taking Requests)

Started by mroedesigns, December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

Quote from: Futendra on January 03, 2011, 01:50:26 pm
Try, I suck harder at it...

I might get to it later. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to use my other laptop as a server for my RMXOS game haha

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 03, 2011, 02:18:05 pm
Quote from: Futendra on January 03, 2011, 01:50:26 pm
Try, I suck harder at it...

I might get to it later. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to use my other laptop as a server for my RMXOS game haha

Does RMXOS support hamachi?

Blizzard

Hamachi is a completely independent system. RMX-OS supports "normal" networking. Hamachi provides an alternative way of networking over "normal" networking. They can work together obviously.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 05:10:11 am
Hamachi is a completely independent system. RMX-OS supports "normal" networking. Hamachi provides an alternative way of networking over "normal" networking. They can work together obviously.

Welp, there's your answer. :p

Futendra

Yes, but does hamachi support the database? I used hamachi when I had private servers, then I used other networking, and I had to sue a totally different database program! Well, I'll try out hamachi with RMXOS sometime... Later... In some months...

Blizzard

January 04, 2011, 06:02:39 am #65 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:03:46 am by Blizzard
Hamachi is a completely independent system.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 06:02:39 am

Yes I know XD

Exactly that is why I had troubles getting my Habbo private server to work, as I had some sort of hamachi ready mate, and I needed a different client to get it to work with my normal server :D

Blizzard

I will quote myself one more time, maybe you will get it this time.

If that other server wasn't working, you didn't set it up right.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 06:30:06 am
I will quote myself one more time, maybe you will get it this time.

If that other server wasn't working, you didn't set it up right.

I KNOW IT IS INDEPENDENT.... ITS TOTALLY DIFFRENT....

AND THAT GAVE ME PROBLEMS...

Hehe...

Blizzard

No, independent does not mean it is different. It means that... Forget it. You're either dumb on purpose or simply dumb.

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 07:13:14 am
No, independent does not mean it is different. It means that... Forget it. You're either dumb on purpose or simply dumb.

Independent you mean Not needing anything else, hmm hard to tell, I know what you mean, the dutch word is almost the same.... It doesn;'t need other support, and It got me in problems, If I stil had the ps i would show you what...

megaman30796

well. i did say that the text was :

War Chronicles : Gallia's Demise In My Earlier Post.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Blizzard

Quote from: Futendra on January 04, 2011, 07:18:12 am
Independent you mean Not needing anything else, hmm hard to tell, I know what you mean, the dutch word is almost the same.... It doesn;'t need other support, and It got me in problems, If I stil had the ps i would show you what...

Independent also mean separate and unaffected. The point is that Hamachi mimics a normal network connection. It is not possible for an actual LAN connection and a Hamachi network connection to act differently if their settings are identical (except IP address/gateway). If it didn't work for you on a Hamachi network connection, it wouldn't have worked on a LAN connection with the same settings either.
Why are you trying so hard to prove your point if you don't know what you are talking about? I have a master degree in Computing, you can't win in this area.

WhiteRose

@Futendra: It would appear you have unintentionally hijacked this thread. I suggest taking your debate somewhere else.

Futendra

January 04, 2011, 01:20:31 pm #74 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:24:15 pm by Futendra
Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 09:13:54 am
Quote from: Futendra on January 04, 2011, 07:18:12 am

Independent also mean separate and unaffected. The point is that Hamachi mimics a normal network connection. It is not possible for an actual LAN connection and a Hamachi network connection to act differently if their settings are identical (except IP address/gateway). If it didn't work for you on a Hamachi network connection, it wouldn't have worked on a LAN connection with the same settings either.
Why are you trying so hard to prove your point if you don't know what you are talking about? I have a master degree in Computing, you can't win in this area.

You just said what i said...
Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 09:13:54 am(except IP address/gateway).

Thats where I had my trouble :P

And for you saying I dont know what Im talking about, Im dutch, its a whole handicap trying to say it all right when your english vocab isnt that expended...

Blizzard

January 04, 2011, 02:34:04 pm #75 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:35:15 pm by Blizzard
That's NOT what you said. Read your post. Now read mine. Now back at yours. Now back to mine. Your post isn't mine. But if you stopped posting offtopic stuff and started reading what people tell you, it could be like mine.

Now stop bullshitting, this isn't your topic.

mroedesigns

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 02:34:04 pm
That's NOT what you said. Read your post. Now read mine. Now back at yours. Now back to mine. Your post isn't mine. But if you stopped posting offtopic stuff and started reading what people tell you, it could be like mine.

Lulz

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2011, 02:34:04 pm
Now stop bullshitting, this isn't your topic.

*Ahem* Thanks Blizz.
Also, according to this I get to bullshit all I want! :V

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

mroedesigns

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 05, 2011, 03:34:34 am
why arent u taking note of my request? :^_^':

Oh crap, I'm sorry! I didn't even see your last post haha, it got hidden away in jumbles of conversation. My apologies.

I'll get right on it :]

Do you have a color scheme in mind? Also, any specific imagery or just general medieval theme?

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 05, 2011, 05:37:54 am
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 05, 2011, 03:34:34 am
why arent u taking note of my request? :^_^':

Oh crap, I'm sorry! I didn't even see your last post haha, it got hidden away in jumbles of conversation. My apologies.

I'll get right on it :]

Do you have a color scheme in mind? Also, any specific imagery or just general medieval theme?

Try making a title screen and a game over, you must :D

He goes first ofc