MRoe Designs - Professional, affordable graphic design.

Started by mroedesigns, January 03, 2011, 02:18:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

January 03, 2011, 02:18:35 am Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:19:33 pm by mroedesigns

I work with any and all kinds of digital and graphic design. From clothing to posters, business cards to logos, and everything in between. I work closely with each individual client to provide him or her with the kinds of results they desire, and deserve. I strive to create designs that speak for themselves, something that will stand out from anything and everything else. Whether you're a big company looking for something that blends well with previous work, or a new company looking for branding and something unique, I've got just what you need.

I have over 3 years in formal art and design classes, and over a years worth of classes structured specifically for graphic design. So between my creative skills and you're dedication, I know that we can take the image in your head, and put it onto the screen.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Also, because I'm not noobish enough to make two topics in this sub at once, click the image in my signature to be taken to the development blog for my current project, Bloodlines.

Starrodkirby86

Awesome! A graphic designer. Your logo is pretty smooth and sleek.

More importantly though, there's some things I noticed with your site...

• Is your layout supposed to look like this?
    Spoiler: ShowHide

Please note: I am running Google Chrome, 8.0.552.224.

• I can't click on any of the links on the navigation bar. I have to access them manually through typing the URL out (Fortunately, since it's Webs, guessing what page is what isn't that hard).

• Speaking of which, is there no Portfolio page up yet? I'm getting a 404 when going to http://mroedesigns.webs.com/portfolio.htm . Now, as I mentioned earlier, I couldn't click the link on the navigation bar, so it could be just me not finding what the right name of it was. Can't wait to see that portfolio, by the way!

That's all my two cents. Or more, what have you. ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

mroedesigns

No, it's definitely not supposed to look like that. I'll have to look into that, as well as the link issue. I'm running firefox and (obviously) the layout looks/functions fine for me. Hmm.. Thanks for pointing that out, though!

My portfolio is an off-site link that links to my facebook. You can check it out if you'd like.
http://www.facebook.com/MRoeDesigns
My work is under the 'Photos' section.

Starrodkirby86

Niiice! Totally professional looking work. Just wondering, is this done on Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator? You don't need to answer this question. :^_^': Trade secrets are always more awesome anyway.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

mroedesigns

I do mixed work. Most of it is done in photoshop, a bit in illustrator, as well as a few other programs occasionally.

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

mroedesigns

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 10, 2011, 11:02:16 pm
i think approximately a quarter of yr lvs r by me :D

Well I appreciate it :]

I'm always looking for new clients, so if you know anybody who's interested tell them to check out my site, my contact info is there as well. I'd really appreciate it!