Rose's Blog

Started by WhiteRose, January 06, 2011, 01:03:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Well, it's not particularly fantastic at the moment, as I've only posted once due to having started it today, but I'm planning on keeping it somewhat current. Anyway, I figured I'd post a link in case any of you are interested in checking it out.
http://whiterosevine.blogspot.com/

winkio

roses grow on... bushes.  Unless your secret identity is as a grape... this is kinda awkward,

Speaking of awkward, somebody is a little self-conscious about their height.  And checkstyle was a bitch, I remember that from highschool.  Although we used an IDE that had some autoformatting built in, so that helped.

Anyways, I'm rambling again, because I've been up for 40 hours, but keep it up, I look forward to seeing how your blog turns out :D

WhiteRose

Roses do indeed grow on bushes. However, Rose Vine is a little more fun and creative sounding, in my opinion.

Starrodkirby86

CheckStyle is adorable ;a; But I bet what it does is quite killer. D:

Really nice. This is going to be a blend of writing and drawing...?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

WhiteRose

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 06, 2011, 01:17:30 am
Really nice. This is going to be a blend of writing and drawing...?

Thanks. Yeah, I'm planning to try and do a post a day, and I'll include a paragraph or two of text and usually a drawing as well. I might shift things around a little depending on feedback, but for the most part I'm just doing this for fun, so it's nothing I'm going to stress over.

The Niche

Quote from: winkio on January 06, 2011, 01:11:10 am
roses grow on... bushes.  Unless your secret identity is as a grape... this is kinda awkward,

Speaking of awkward, somebody is a little self-conscious about their height.  And checkstyle was a bitch, I remember that from highschool.  Although we used an IDE that had some autoformatting built in, so that helped.

Anyways, I'm rambling again, because I've been up for 40 hours, but keep it up, I look forward to seeing how your blog turns out :D

Rosevine was my idea! And yes, the pun was on grape. In other words, I heard it through the Rose Vine...wait, there is going to be relevant information on this, right? RIGHT?!
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

WhiteRose

Quote from: The Niche on January 06, 2011, 01:23:04 am
Quote from: winkio on January 06, 2011, 01:11:10 am

Rosevine was my idea! And yes, the pun was on grape. In other words, I heard it through the Rose Vine...wait, there is going to be relevant information on this, right? RIGHT?!

Yes, it was indeed your idea.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

WhiteRose

I've posted again, for those of you interested.

winkio

Lol, I don't know if you intended panel 6 to be out of focus, but it really adds to the effect XD

Just to check, you do enjoy college, right?  Just because the comics make it seem so depressing...

WhiteRose

That was an accident, but I agree that it does fit in well.

Yes, college is pretty fun. I'll try and make the comics a little more uplifting in the future. :)

Thanks for the feedback.