WafflesBot
5 (55.6%)
Whore
5 (55.6%)
ZOMGh4x
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Blizzard

Since we are going to revive the IRC channel, we need a new bot. I first wanted to select a cool bot, but there are too many names that are hilarious so I couldn't decide. That's why I'm letting you guys decide. xD Choose up to 5 bot names.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

If we're going for an IRC revival, then I need to find a more efficient IRC client.

mIRC has always served me well, but it's a separate program I always have to open and whenever that happens, at least from my previous IRC ventures, I lose a whole lot of focus. But who knows. Maybe I'm not as distracted as I was once.

Chose my picks though. :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I am very satisfied with Trillian. It's relatively minimalistic, but that's exactly what I like about it. It isn't bloated.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

An IRC revival? This sounds promising.

@SRK: I'm pretty sure there are web-based IRC Clients; perhaps you'd find that those work best for you, as they'd just be another tab in your browser.

Subsonic_Noise

Could "Batman" be a reference to the post that got m kicked out of the CP soap opera? :V

Starrodkirby86

If I recall correctly, we had an earlier bot named Alfred. But it's probably a coincidence here.

Oh, fun times! I hope Batman gets in. xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on January 07, 2011, 02:53:53 pm
Could "Batman" be a reference to the post that got m kicked out of the CP soap opera? :V

I don't even remember. xD

Batman wins!

Starrodkirby86

Delightful!

Give us a heads-up when the IRC channel is revived and on full momentum. Or is it already?

Blizzard