A gun

Started by Futendra, January 07, 2011, 05:42:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Futendra

So, I want to get a new airsoft/nerf/shooting thingy gun

But I totally dont know what I should buy

My budget: 50 bucks

What I want: A samn big pedogun, I mean sniper rifle ;)

You know some stuff? or do you wanna discuss about sniper rifles?

WhiteRose

I have a brother who was really into Airsofting. I could text him and ask him about what the best kinds are.

Futendra

Quote from: WhiteRose on January 07, 2011, 10:42:16 am
I have a brother who was really into Airsofting. I could text him and ask him about what the best kinds are.

Thx, I broke alot of guns, I'm in it for alot of years, but it seems that I just can't get the stuff that fits me

I don't have any good budgets, because I just dont want to spill 500 bucks on a gun...

I once spilled 300 bucks on a Dragunov SVD 60% metal and I broke fucking metal! I was like: Wutz? Even metal can't handle my hyperactive sniping skills? :V: So I got out to nerf now, and I think its a pretty damn good option!

But I'll wait for your brother :D

Power Hungry Midget

If you want a sniper rifle, 50 isn't enough. Maybe if you try eBay or get a really good deal somewhere. For 50 euros(I heard you were belgian) you can probably only get a good quality pistol. You could probably get a rifle/assaualt rifle for a 100-200. Then you could get a scope.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

Sezin

Yae try ebay. I dot you'll be able to find the gun you want with only 50. o.o

"The world is always changing. I've learned that nothing stays the same. No matter how bad you wish it would."