It be me

Started by Rune, March 23, 2008, 04:00:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

Hey, some of you may remember me from the old forum, or other forums.
So, a little background information:

Name:
Alias(es):
RPG Maker skills: Basic scripter
Religion: Atheist
Dating/Marital status: Single
Sexual orientation: Straight

So, hi everyone :P
Signature.

Vell

Starrodkirby86

I think I do recall you from another forum. Nevertheless, hello hello, welcome to Chaos Project. *A good pat on the back*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Rune

Thanks guys :D I'm sure I'll settle in here just fine ;)
Signature.

Starrodkirby86

Here's a complementary welcome gift, from me personally, because I have a feeling of familiarity.

You will settle in fine as long as you aren't obnoxious. And I'm sure you're not obnoxious according to these posts around town. And you are a scripter, albeit, basic, but it's still some Ruby knowledge.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Vell

thats a big cookie, WHY DONT I GET A BIG COOKIE LIKE THAT?!

Rune

@Starrodkirby86 - Thanks ;)
I'm not the kind of person to be cruel or obnoxious especially, only if I really have to, which a rarely do, and yes, I am a scripter. Basic, mind you, (CMSes, Status screen edits, etc).

Btw, just seeing that cookie makes me feel sick xD I'm all full up on chocolate, thanks anyway! ;)
Signature.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 23, 2008, 05:27:04 pm
thats a big cookie, WHY DONT I GET A BIG COOKIE LIKE THAT?!
*Sigh*

According to the dimensions, this one is bigger. So therefore, you must be satisfied, right? Even though you never asked for a bigger cookie, but nevertheless.

Quote from: Rune on March 23, 2008, 05:32:24 pm
@Starrodkirby86 - Thanks ;)
I'm not the kind of person to be cruel or obnoxious especially, only if I really have to, which a rarely do, and yes, I am a scripter. Basic, mind you, (CMSes, Status screen edits, etc).

Btw, just seeing that cookie makes me feel sick xD I'm all full up on chocolate, thanks anyway! ;)
Despite you being a basic scripter, you can still have more originality as the stuff you script are exclusive unless you distribute it. Therefore, you still have some advantages over other people.

And Rune, have this instead of the cookie...

Vell

i have a strange feeling you like Rune more than me.

Rune

*dances in joy*

I just need to convert that into British currency now :)
Quote from: UltaFlame on March 23, 2008, 05:36:08 pm
i have a strange feeling you like Rune more than me.

*brags*
Signature.

Vell

you dont want to anger IT

Starrodkirby86

Yes, IT is malicious when angered. Having a mind that is similar to of Stephen King's, maybe even worse, getting angered is just one of the few things you don't want...:P

But IT is still cool nonetheless. XD

Vell

Rune

Signature.

Vell

IT scares everyone.

cept blizz.

Rune

Blizz is like Chuck Norris :P
Signature.

Vell

Blizz > Chuckie Norrison