[Ruby] Auto-Indent in Notepad++?

Started by ForeverZer0, January 08, 2011, 08:36:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

I can't do it. I can't find a plug-in for it.

What the hell. Anyone have a solutions. I've been using SciTe because it works there, but then I'm missing many of the great features Notepad++ has.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

ya noetpad++ will keep your current indent level but won't auto indent for you
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Would any of this help you? oxo

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/notepad-plus/index.php?title=Indentation

They have some cases about auto-indentation and manual indentation within there too. I'm not really sure how to do all of this myself, since I haven't used Notepad++ devoutly yet.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 08, 2011, 10:57:33 pm
Would any of this help you? oxo

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/notepad-plus/index.php?title=Indentation

They have some cases about auto-indentation and manual indentation within there too. I'm not really sure how to do all of this myself, since I haven't used Notepad++ devoutly yet.

Those are mainly for C/C++. I wan't one that works well with Ruby.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.