Interesting Video Game statistics

Started by mroedesigns, January 08, 2011, 08:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Should have specified the most recent date of these polls, since not everything might be as updated as we want it to be. :<

I'm less interested in the statistics (I know most of these already barring the hard values), but I'm more into how they designed the graphic. It's a nice sensation to see really appealing graphics to polls and all of that. I tried to replicate something along those lines for my school Yearbook, but I don't have that magic tough yet. x3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

mroedesigns

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 08, 2011, 08:49:29 pm
Should have specified the most recent date of these polls, since not everything might be as updated as we want it to be. :<

I'm less interested in the statistics (I know most of these already barring the hard values), but I'm more into how they designed the graphic. It's a nice sensation to see really appealing graphics to polls and all of that. I tried to replicate something along those lines for my school Yearbook, but I don't have that magic tough yet. x3

Yeah, it is really nice. There are a few other polls that were done by the same people in this kind of style too. I'll see if I can find them, they were about printing off the content of the internet; how long it would take to read and how big it would be printed and such.

Blizzard

Uuuhhh, this is interesting for business. Thanks for sharing. <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 08, 2011, 08:53:15 pm
There are a few other polls that were done by the same people in this kind of style too. I'll see if I can find them, they were about printing off the content of the internet; how long it would take to read and how big it would be printed and such.

Found 'em! These are just interesting, but again very well done.
http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/news/if-you-printed-the-internet/

Futendra

Wow, So many woman! 2 out of 5, thats almost 50%!

Kagutsuchi

I think this statistic is at least 3 years old, it's at least a long time since I saw that exact statistic.

Blizzard

I don't think so. In this statistic XBox 360 has been sold 32 million times, up until now there were 50 millions. This statistic can't be older than 2 years.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Blizzard on January 09, 2011, 10:06:53 am
I don't think so. In this statistic XBox 360 has been sold 32 million times, up until now there were 50 millions. This statistic can't be older than 2 years.

Well, I weren't expecting to hit 100% spot on with my 3 years estimate either :P But it is most certainly not up to date for 2010/11