GTBS
0 (0%)
Tankentai's Sideview Battle System
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

G_G

The project itself looks nice, but I would like to request one thing with the topic itself. I don't mind the centering of the images, but if you could so kindly take it off the text. Thanks.

Can't wait for a demo tbh. I've enjoyed the naruto series myself.

Makeshift

which pictures are you talking about also is there any way of using like a squad based blizz abs  :???:
also thanks for the surport

Wizered67

What do you mean by squad? Blizz-ABS has a built in caterplilar so that your party members follow you and help you in battle if that's what you mean.

Makeshift

February 18, 2011, 02:08:28 pm #23 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:13:54 pm by Makeshift
oh does it  :ninja: sweet it is there any way of switch between battle systems cause I kinda want drawn out battles instead of realtime  :huh:

Makeshift

Just to let people now the game is still in progress but I am now in the process of making a totally unrealted demo to the storyline mainly for my own enjoyment I am still open for recruting

G_G

Quote from: Makeshift on February 18, 2011, 02:02:39 pm
which pictures are you talking about also is there any way of using like a squad based blizz abs  :???:
also thanks for the surport

I meant, I don't mind all the graphics in your post being centered, but if you could left align the text in your post that would be great.

Makeshift

reako

I've been monitoring this thread and waiting for this for so long.

Starrodkirby86

Sadly, the fellow's been inactive for quite some time.

QuoteLast Active:   July 12, 2011, 03:35:40 AM

You can try to see if he posted this project elsewhere, but it certainly doesn't seem he'll come back here and update, if anything. There's a possibility the project might even be abandoned.

Sorry! If anything, this can be motivation for you to create your own Naruto project, if you feel inclined.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).