A simple request maybe

Started by Dragonmanb, January 09, 2011, 07:52:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonmanb

January 09, 2011, 07:52:44 pm Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:53:41 pm by Dragonmanb
Im looking for a some one to mod a Picture and make a sprite sheet for him

Lab coat
combed hair (optional)

Mod this sprite sheet if you can
eddit to add the sprite sheet
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Starrodkirby86

The easiest and most painless thing to do would probably be doing some frankensprites. In other words, if you don't mind him having the same pose as Blaine, the scientist trainer, or Professor Oak, then I think we can move on to that phase. o:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Dragonmanb

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 09, 2011, 11:01:05 pm
The easiest and most painless thing to do would probably be doing some frankensprites. In other words, if you don't mind him having the same pose as Blaine, the scientist trainer, or Professor Oak, then I think we can move on to that phase. o:

It would but i don't have any of those sprites unfortunately
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.

Kett Shee

January 10, 2011, 01:05:32 am #3 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:16:53 am by Cait Sith
Quote from: Dragonmanb on January 10, 2011, 12:22:11 am

Oak
Blaine
Couldn't find the scientist trainer, either that or I'm too lazy. These should suffice though. I believe that all that was done with your sprite, as well as other Pokemon sprites in RMXP format, was that they were resized and repositioned. I could be horribly wrong, though.

Edit: The scientist is with the sheet that Blaine was on.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Cait Sith on January 10, 2011, 01:05:32 am
Quote from: Dragonmanb on January 10, 2011, 12:22:11 am

Oak
Blaine
Couldn't find the scientist trainer, either that or I'm too lazy. These should suffice though. I believe that all that was done with your sprite, as well as other Pokemon sprites in RMXP format, was that they were resized and the sprites repositioned. I could be horribly wrong, though.

Edit: The scientist is with the sheet that Blaine was on.

And the Scientist trainer graphic (not to mention all the trainer graphics) are on this sprite-sheet.

http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokefrlg/sheet/3706

:p

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Dragonmanb

Project Pokemon Academy