Simple Script 'Shop'

Started by Rune, March 24, 2008, 06:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

March 24, 2008, 06:11:49 pm Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:40:06 am by Rune
Simple Script 'Shop'

Introduction
Some of you may remember this from RMRK. Basically, this is exactly what it says on the tin.
Post requests here, and I or someone else who 'works' here will take them up, but keep in mind, a scripter can only do so much, which you will be able to see by their profiles below. Also, a scripter is obliged to decline any requests that he/she may: not wish to, refuse to, or doesn't have the ability to do.
ALSO! The name of the topic says 'Shop'. Do not be fooled by this, as no payment is necessary. All we ask for is credit in your game.

Profiles

Rune
Scripting Level: Rookie
Years of Experience: 1 - 1.5 yrs
Program: XP
Can do:

• CMSes
  • Status/Equipment Screen Edits
  • Records/Rewards Scripts
  • Scripts that go along the same lines as that.

Can't/Won't do:

• CBSes
  • MMORPG Scripts xD
  • Requests that do not follow the template (below)

Other: Please excuse me if there is something I cannot do. I have encountered this problem many-a-time on RMRK. I will always try my best to do what I'm asked to do ;)

Juan
Scripting Level: Noob
Years of Experience: 1.6 yrs
Can do:

• Custom menu systems
  • Minor battle system edits
  • Minor custom message script edits
  • Anything window based
  • Anything script that menu based or along these lines

Can't/Won't do:

• MMORPG Scripts
  • A complete battle system(Something like soul rage)
  • Requests that do not follow the template (above)

Other: "I can not script on the weekends since I am at my dads house because rpg maker xp isn't installed and the account I use on that computer is limited."

Nortos
Years of Experience: 4 months
Can do:

• CMSes
  • Battle Layouts
  • Window based stuff e.g shops, save files
  • Title screen edits

Can't/Won't do:

• MMORPG Scripts
  • Requests that do not follow the template

Other: May not be able to script sometimes due to busy life: friends, soccer, tae kwon do and own project

Fantasist
Scripting Level: Amateur
Years of Experience: About 2 years
Can do:

• Visual stuff involving Windows, Sprites, etc.
  • File stuff, like save/load/backup systems, etc.
  • Other minor things at which I'm not that good.

Can't/Won't do:

• Battle systems
  • CMSes (I'm too busy for a complete CMS, but don't hesitate to ask)

Other: "I am busy, and I work on random schedules and whims. Sorry if I might not be able
to respond properly to your requests."

We currently need at least one VX scripter

Templates

Do not post the code tags please.
Request Template
Spoiler: ShowHide
[b]Name: [/b]State your forum username
[b]Request: [/b] Explain your request in full. Provide links if necessary, if you have any custom scripts you want it to be compatible with, etc.
[b]Program: [/b]Is your request for XP or VX?
[b]Mockup: [/b] Post a mockup of what the script should look like visually. If you want a remake of a system from a game, post an image(s) or link(s) to an image(s) of the system.
[b]Other: [/b]Anything else worth saying.

Recruitment Template
[b]Name: [/b]State your forum username
[b]Scripting Level: [/b] What level would you say you are at scripting?
[b]Years of Experience: [/b]How long have you been able to script for?
[b]Program: [/b]Do you script on XP, VX, or both?
[b]Example of work: [/b] Post an example of your work. Screeny(s) please, no actual script.
[b]Can do: [/b]
[list]
[*] Post what you are capable of doing as a scripter
[*] And so on...
[/list]
[b]Can't/Won't do: [/b]
[list]
[*] Post what you are not capable of doing as a scripter, or refuse to do
[*] And so on...
[/list]
[b]Other: [/b]Anything else worth saying.

That should be all. If I've missed anything, please say ;)
Signature.

Juan

Good idea on this thread. Anyway heres my recruitment template
Name: Juan
Example of work: ShowHide

Can do:

• Custom menu systems
  • Minor battle system edits
  • Minor custom message script edits
  • Anything window based
  • Anything script that menu based or along these lines

Can't/Won't do:

• MMORPG Scripts
  • Requests that do not follow the template (above)

Other: I can not script on the weekends since I am at my dads house because rpg maker xp isn't installed and the account I use on that computer is limited.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

well done here's mine

Good idea on this thread. Anyway heres my recruitment template
Name: Nortos

Can do:

CMS
Battle Layouts
window based stuff e.g shops, save files
Title screen edits

Can't/Won't do:

MMORPG Scripts
A complete battle system(Something like soul rage)
Requests that do not follow the template (above)
Other: I may not be able to script sometimes have a busy life friends, soccer, tae kwon do and my game

Rune

March 25, 2008, 04:40:26 am #3 Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 04:54:28 am by Rune
Looking good, Juan, I'll add you to the list, but Nortos, I'll need an example screenshot of something you've done in the past. ;)
Thanks.

~Edit
Juan. Could you tell me which program you use and your years of experience (I just added this one because I forgot to when I made the topic). Same with you Nortos ;)
Tanks.
Signature.

Juan

I used rpg maker xp. I used it about 1.6 years.
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

March 26, 2008, 12:28:22 am #5 Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:31:42 am by Nortos
XP, 4 months and here's some work (note the help mod is not done by me)

This is the cbs for my game uses a cross command actor command, has a seperate command section for different types of skills and is also front view animated

My CMS's cept for the pic cms are all animated windows

Also got some other stuff couldn't be bothered finding and some are sort of hard to take a screenshot of

Rune

Wow! I'm loving most of those! xD
I'm adding you.
Signature.

Fantasist

Name: Fantasist
Scripting Level: Amateur
Years of Experience: About 2 years
Program: RPG Maker XP
Example of work:

A status screen edit which I haven't released yet.

The Chaos Project Save Layout (posted it recently)

A little something I made for kicks. A cute (and laggy) drawing engine.

A WIP pic of a small mod I was making for Cid (do not request please!).

This is what I call Winskin Chooser. It basically searches your "Graphics/Windowskins/" folder
and lets you preview all the windowskins in the folder. Note that even THIS comes under 'file
stuff', not just save/load systems.

This is a simple character select screen I made for someone (do not request please!).

And this is my version of the 3D ring from Chaos Project (do not request please!).

Can do:

• Visual stuff involving Windows, Sprites, etc.
  • File stuff, like save/load/backup systems, etc.
  • Other minor things at which I'm not that good.

Can't/Won't do:

• Battle systems
  • CMSes (I'm too busy for a complete CMS, but don't hesitate to ask)

Other: I am busy, and I work on random schedules and whims. Sorry if I might not be able
to respond properly to your requests.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Rune

Loving 'em :P
Added.

We need requests :P
Signature.

Nortos

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Rune

Right, I'm going to my Dad's house in about an hour, so I won't be able to script for a day or two. Just thought you should know.
Signature.

Blizzard

Didn't I sticky this already? O_o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

March 27, 2008, 11:33:11 pm #13 Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:40:52 pm by Dark Angel Sion
Name: Caro Ru Lushe / Dark Angel Sion (Didn't get this part much, sorry; if it's me, well if it means myself <gulp> >__>;;)
Request: Like a Remake of the Save File window, would like it if it was compatibable with Blizzard's Ton's of add-on Save Point =X Something like Fantasis's Save file except inverse: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=796.0 Explain your request in full. Provide links if necessary, if you have any custom scripts you want it to be compatible with, etc.
Program: For RPG Maker XP
Mockup: Here's what I want:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=796.0
Post a mockup of what the script should look like visually. If you want a remake of a system from a game, post an image(s) or link(s) to an image(s) of the system.
Other: In the save files, that they sorta change by each chapter throu 1 Variables everytime the player saves the Game, if it's possible, this is not obligatory. ;P but would be neat if it can be done.

Juan

I'll give this a shoot. And note I'm just moding  http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=796.0 a little. Where should I put the chapter stuff and what varaible are you using? I'll try this first thing tomorrow morning for me (sorry 11:58pm here)
 4468 1422  6617

Caro Ru Lushe

Ok, here's a new mock-up, with the Chapter stuff & how would the Save File would look like once you open it.

Variable to be use is #010 (Since not using it.)

That would be all =3

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Fantasist

I don't quite get what you exactly want. Do you want to just save the name of the chapter too? Or do you want to be able to load from different chapters along with regular savefiles?

Juan

@Fantasist Could do this request because my pc is acting up, and runing slower than ever.
 4468 1422  6617

Fantasist

Sure, but I don't quite get what DAS exactly wants...

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Fantasist on March 28, 2008, 10:55:28 am
I don't quite get what you exactly want. Do you want to just save the name of the chapter too? Or do you want to be able to load from different chapters along with regular savefiles?
Save the Name of the Chapter. =/

Rune

I'm back, in case anyone cares. :)
Signature.

Fantasist

Ok, so you just want the name of the chapter to be stored and displayed in the save scene? And you want that mod applied to my script or the default save script? Because the images are a bit confusing... What are all those "Chapter 1" "chapter 2"... windows on the left?

Caro Ru Lushe

The Game is Divided by Chapters or "Arcs" =< Which uses a Variable that rises up at the end of each chapter.

& just a mod of your Save Script =X

Fantasist

March 30, 2008, 11:25:39 am #23 Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:32:46 am by Fantasist
Okay. From what I understand, you have a variable, which is the chapter. Like if variable 10 is 6, it's chapter 6. Then, you have a name for each chapter. Now, you want to display the name of the chapter in my save script. I'll be working on it. Tell me if there's anything else.

EDIT: Um, it's a bit difficult to access variables at this point. What do you say I make a small Chapter System? You'll need to use the following Call Script:

$game_system.chapter = 6 (or any number)

You'll have to set up the chapter names in the editor like this:

when 1 then 'The First Chapter'
when 2 then 'The Second Chapter'

What do you say?

Caro Ru Lushe

Fantasist

March 30, 2008, 12:10:14 pm #25 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:46:17 am by Fantasist
Done. I'll post the result tomorrow. I'm a tad busy right now for scripting.

EDIT: Updated my script, check it out, CPSL v1.4 is out. I'm guessing you might need some fine-tuning on the position, size, color, or anything else. Just ask, okay?

Caro Ru Lushe

Is by any chance this place Alive? I have a simple request to ask.

Rune

We aren't closed, if that's what you're asking, request away.
Signature.

Caro Ru Lushe

July 17, 2008, 02:21:26 pm #28 Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:32:15 pm by Caro Ru Lushe
Well, just want to request a CMS, something a bit close to this one:

At least, like an edit to Blizz's CMS on that part. =/
& to put derwulf's side view to work, correctly for all characters with cutom sprite set.

Rune

Those mockups look sexy. I'd love to take this one up, but there's a bit or two there that I know I  can't do at my ability, plus I'm busy with two other requests. Sorry I had to put you down, but maybe one of the others could take it up.
Signature.

Fantasist

Like me! Those look awesome dude! So I need finer details. Is your party a 3-man party? or 4?
Modding STCMS might be difficult, so tell me if you have alternatives. If you don't, i'll mod STCMS for you. I'll make other menu scenes if you like, because I don't think this layout goes well with the STCMS. Oh, and the main menu options, the selected icon should be 100% visible and the rest are transparent? Or would you like them to rotate?

Caro Ru Lushe

Well, it ca be either mod STCMS, but if you can make a new one, I have no problem with it.
The Party is 3 Man party only
The Selected Icons well, either going transparent or rotate, whichever is easier & less laggy  ;)

The Character's pictures fades when you moving around to see each their status.

A little mod to see each of their skills & their status like Aqua's mod would be neat I sorta liked it.

Well, that's about I like.

Fantasist

QuoteA little mod to see each of their skills & their status like Aqua's mod would be neat I sorta liked it.

Um, what is Aqua's mod? Okay. I need to know what oprions you need. My guess is the default options (Items, Skills, Status, Save, Load, Exit).

Caro Ru Lushe

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1137.0

What I refer with Aqua.

That i all =X & the screenies & what I've said pretty much sums it up =x

Fantasist

Okay, when you said 'status mod', you mean a new status scene. It's easy, I don't even need to code it. You just need to paste that script below this CMS, but I think I'll integrate it so you don't need an extra script slot ;)
If Aqua posts an update, all you have to do is paste that below this script.

Caro Ru Lushe

Ok, thanks Fantasis, ^__^ Thou I am still in need of putting derwulfman's animated battler to work, but I'll get to obe thing at a time ^__^;;

I can't wait for it >x0

Aqua

OMG!  Someone wants to use my Status screen <3 <3 <3

I LOVE the mockup!  I'd sooooooooo wanna use this for my game... except I'm using Nortos's 3-man and this is probably gonna be private?

Fantasist

@Aqua: I didn't post in your topic because it would be necroposting if I said 'nice!', but it IS good :)

@Caro RL: I've never worked with Dvv's script before, but I'll get to it. It's a minor issue.

Where did that mockup come from? Because it looks cool. You see, one of the drawbacks of RMXP if the 16 pixels of window border. In those pics, the text starts right from the edge of the 3D bevel (which is about 4-6 pixels), but it's impossible in a window in RMXP. If you want an exact replica, it could be difficult.

Aqua

Thanks Fanta :)

I think Caro photoshopped the mock-up and the bevel border is most likely part of the window skin, so it should work?

Fantasist

No, even if the windowskin has no border, the window's bitmap starts from 16x16 pixels.

self.contents.bitmap = Bitmap.new(width - 16, height - 16)

Ever wondered what those 16s are? There is a way we can do it though, that's to code a whole new window class which would be very troublesome. There is another handy thing we can always do for windows which have no cursors (like the help window). Simply use a sprite instead of a window. A single sprite is less laggy than a window, which is a collection of several sprites.

Caro Ru Lushe

I'll go with the simple & less laggy way then. But jut want to make use of the pictures of the characters thou.

QuoteI've never worked with Dvv's script before, but I'll get to it. It's a minor issue.

For a scripter I say it's simple, but for someone like me, it's a headeache. @__@

=X Side-View battlers of his sorta works funny, which is not good. .___. well, I'll leave for now, I can't wait to know of both >=3

Rune

July 18, 2008, 09:58:19 am #41 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 10:00:53 am by Rune
QuoteYou see, one of the drawbacks of RMXP if the 16 pixels of window border. In those pics, the text starts right from the edge of the 3D bevel (which is about 4-6 pixels), but it's impossible in a window in RMXP. If you want an exact replica, it could be difficult.

In that line you posted in your last post, you could just adjust the 16's to make them smaller. It works for me.

If not, you could have a window in the background at (-16, -16, 512, 672) containing the text and have the 3d bevel images over the text.

OR. You could just enlarge the windows to fit the text area, and have the bevel images as images in the 'Pictures' folder.

I hope you understood that.
Signature.

Fantasist

Yeah, I know, but it would need images for every window which is a pain unless the pic is simple and stretch_blt doesn't screw it up.

@Caro RL:
The Skill and Item windows:
Item: ShowHide

Skill: ShowHide

I'm working on the main menu.

Caro Ru Lushe

July 18, 2008, 04:50:41 pm #43 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:11:04 pm by Caro Ru Lushe
 :evil: Kekeke, I am liking it!

----------

I am going to use this for a separate project, so, no worries much about it. you can take your time Fantasist.

Fantasist

That's good to know, but I have time this weekend, so I'm still working on it :)

Caro Ru Lushe

:D Ok, thou, the current one I need most would be derwulf's side-view fix up  :^_^':

Still . . . . Can't wait for that Menu! <3

Fantasist

July 19, 2008, 11:17:51 pm #46 Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 04:19:10 am by Fantasist
-link removed-

Things left to do:
- fix the gold window (I need to script commas)
- script the cursor sptire (the hand pic in selectable windows)
- Get DVV's script and make it compatible.

On that note, is it the status screen you want to be compatible with DVV's script? Because as I know it, the charsets are normal for that script.

Hey, why don't you post/PM DVV's script? Or just direct me to the source webpage.

Edit: Oh crap! Aqua and Star, can you guys pretty please keep that project safe? I was so intent on finishing it up... I don't know if it's supposed to be public, that's up to Caro Ru Lushe. Sorry about it  :^_^':
Um, and don't give away the code for the Ring anywhere please, it's supposed to be an exclusive  8)

@Aqua: What do you mean about the play time? I'm guessing the font size or the positioning didn't quite fit in. My first priority is the gold window though.

Aqua

Oh my gosh!  It's sooooooo cool!!!!!!!

The playtime and time is a little off though.  *powers up*

Starrodkirby86

I would say it's pure smex, but I'm not on my main computer with RPG Maker XP and WinRar. Gee, what unfulfilled life am I accomplishing. Still, this CMS is available for the public right? If so, I may be interested to snatch something. Of course, with credit.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Caro Ru Lushe

http://www.sendspace.com/file/od95t3

Here it is, the forum couldn't handle the Size of it !__! along with the cbs accidentally.

I just need actor 1-14 animated completely, only 1 & 9 works, but the rest acts funny. I might have to change the number of frames in it thou for each, they all have different frames & numbers.

As for the CMS,  :^_^': I'll let that to you to decide, I would let it be CP exclusive, but . . . . you created it mostly =p

Aqua

Oh this project's safe with me.

And what I meant about the playtime was this:

Good luck on finishing this! :D

Aqua

July 20, 2008, 09:46:14 pm #51 Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:07:35 am by Aqua
Nevermind, I got it.  lol

Name:
Aqua

Request:
I would like a simple HUD that has a background and header text and floats at the bottom left corner of the screen.  The HUD will have 3 stats that are shown with icons and bars.  The value for the stats are stored in variables 5, 6, & 7 whose value goes only up to 100 and down to 0.  I'd like to have the bars from Tons :)  The HUD should update whenever one of the stat changes.

Program:
XP

Mockup:

Other:
The background for the HUD is this:

You can put whatever temporary icons in the HUD; I'll change it.
Also, please tell me how I can use a Call Script to show/hide the HUD.  Thanks :)

(I tried to do this myself, but I failed miserably :()

Rune

I can take that up for you. I'll have to dig out Blizz's tons script for the bars, but I should have it done in 1-2 days, depending on my enthusiasm for scripting.
Signature.

Aqua

July 21, 2008, 12:33:27 pm #53 Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:07:53 am by Aqua
Thanks Rune.
The HUD should give me 8% completion of my complex evented pet system.  As of now, it's at 62%.

I'll be sure to credit you when I release the system :)

Edit:

Nevermind, I got it.

Rune

Shi-! Sorry about that. I haven't been using RMXP lately, so I haven't had much chance to finish this. By 'I got it', do you mean I don't need to finish it?
Sorry again.
Signature.

Aqua

Rune

Signature.

Cid

Name: Cid
Request: So simple it probably doesn't even require a script in itself, more a modification. Basically, I'd like any attack which costs zero MP to have absolutely nothing displayed for its cost, as opposed to "0". Both in the main menu and during battle, if possible.
Mockup: Not really needed.
Other: -

Fantasist

Assuming you're not using any complete overhauls for the skill window, this should work for both the menu and battle skill windows (they are the same window)
  • Open script editor and find the script "Window_Skill"
  • Scroll down until you find this:
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Draw Item
  #     index : item number
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  def draw_item(index)
    skill = @data[index]
    if @actor.skill_can_use?(skill.id)
      self.contents.font.color = normal_color
    else
      self.contents.font.color = disabled_color
    end
    x = 4 + index % 2 * (288 + 32)
    y = index / 2 * 32
    rect = Rect.new(x, y, self.width / @column_max - 32, 32)
    self.contents.fill_rect(rect, Color.new(0, 0, 0, 0))
    bitmap = RPG::Cache.icon(skill.icon_name)
    opacity = self.contents.font.color == normal_color ? 255 : 128
    self.contents.blt(x, y + 4, bitmap, Rect.new(0, 0, 24, 24), opacity)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + 28, y, 204, 32, skill.name, 0)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + 232, y, 48, 32, skill.sp_cost.to_s, 2)
  end

• Now the last line:
    self.contents.draw_text(x + 232, y, 48, 32, skill.sp_cost.to_s, 2)

Change it to this:

cost = skill.sp_cost == 0 ? '' : skill.sp_cost.to_s
    self.contents.draw_text(x + 232, y, 48, 32, cost, 2)

Cid

Cheers, Mr. Fantasist. I have another simple edit (according to Bliz  :^_^': ) if you're up for it. I'd like all abilities which are either for use only in the menu or completely unusable to be absent from the skill window during battle.

Fantasist

November 21, 2008, 06:42:02 am #60 Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:45:56 am by Fantasist
I'll include the mod in the script I'll send you :)

war-famine_strife-death

February 10, 2009, 11:40:41 am #61 Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 05:29:56 pm by war-famine_strife-death
Name: war-famine_strife-death
Request: random password generation script
I want a password generating script for in game use.
Using the Letters A-F and Numbers 0-9 (hexidecimal). I need it to have a call script to set each separate digit, eight total, using a variable set to random between 0 and 15 where 0 = 0, and 15 =F.

there should be a call script for each separate digit that saves them to separate variables.

Then it needs another call script to check the password, and save the randomly generated password to a variable, which is later refered to
when the player enters the password at the location to unlock a chest, door, or whatever.

What it should do in the end is 1. have the player have to search for the separate parts of the code and 2. be able to enter them automatically at the input area. Tell me if this needs more explanation.
Program: RPG Maker XP
@winkio- thanks for reminding me, I knew that, I just forgot the order for some reason. I'm in no rush to get it.
"Shall I give you despair?" -Sephiroth-

winkio

Ok, a few things:

1.  Rune, the author of this shop, is currently inactive, so you might just want to post a normal request.
2.  The digits in hex are ordered [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F]  numbers then letters

Sounds like an easily doable event/script. Hope someone helps you.

Sally

Name: susys
Request: a hot n; dot system, http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2482.0 but it has to be compatable with, http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18304
Program: vx
Mockup: n/a for this script
Other: maybe the original owner of http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2482.0 could do it.

Tazero

Name: MetaKnight
Request: I was hoping that someone could do an inventory system like in the resident evil games
Mockup:
Other: Hopefully the icons could be the inventory representive

If you were a fish...

winkio

February 26, 2009, 07:27:33 pm #65 Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:28:52 pm by winkio
Quote from: winkio on February 10, 2009, 07:01:36 pm
Ok, a few things:

1.  Rune, the author of this shop, is currently inactive, so you might just want to post a normal request.
2.  The digits in hex are ordered [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F]  numbers then letters

Sounds like an easily doable event/script. Hope someone helps you.

HOLY FUCK CAN YOU READ?!?!?!?  The last real activity on this was back in november!
Somebody should lock this topic...

Tazero

Sorry i just clicked the 'Reply' button  :shy:

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

Calm down winkio. >_>;

Rune: Inactive here...
Juan: I don't know if he's up doing requests, I haven't seen him doing any as of late.
Fantasist: Not doing any scripts at the moment.
Nortos: Inactive...

So since 3/4ths of the staff is gone, I'll lock this for now. Rune, if you get active somehow and want this back open, PM me or another moderator.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).