Sub Menu Help

Started by monkeydash, January 15, 2011, 10:56:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

That post...I'd make it sticky had I the power.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

monkeydash

All righty. May as well if you guys think so.

*slaps Niches wrist for double posting - not that I care about that sort of thing.*

The Niche

Hmm...where'd Zer0's post go? That is most annoying, makes me look like a hypocrite. Oh wait...
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: The Niche on January 16, 2011, 03:17:02 pm
Hmm...where'd Zer0's post go? That is most annoying, makes me look like a hypocrite. Oh wait...

I don't think I had a post there. That was earlier. I made only one post in this thread. Unless I did in a stupor and a mod erased it. Thats always a possibility....

* Hits Niche in the back of the head with a steel pipe for double-posting *

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

The Niche

Hmm...I thought you'd linked to your defamatory noob post. I must be hallucinating.