Making a tutorial scene on a game

Started by karldaylo, April 26, 2011, 10:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karldaylo

i tried google... and none of em properly shows up what ive been really lookin for (mostly shows up are tutorial it self on how to do stuff on rmxp XD)

heres the only stuff i need to learn:
how to show up text in the middle of Scene_menu or battle scene... or better yet any scene at all

and if its possible... how to atleast put an arrow to a certain selection for the player understand the protocol of the game and its system
(or maybe a highlight will do, but i guess itll have to disable the mouse system.. which is the thing im not sure how to do it... im using blizz mouse controller :D)

THANKS!
RESPECT LIST:Blizzard, Game_guy, Foreverzer0, Winkio, Nathmatt

ForeverZer0

You didn't look very hard here. Valdred just wrote this within the past day or so.

Using bitmaps and sprites

You can even use an event with a few script calls.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

karldaylo

sorry for that.. but i tried lookin for the tutorial system it self... yes i thought about showin up images.. but that wont be doin what could be the games system (for instanse the menu system i have has that kind of animation or perhaps a counter for time played and the actual time of the day)

ill figure out somthin else some day.. thanks again  :naughty:
RESPECT LIST:Blizzard, Game_guy, Foreverzer0, Winkio, Nathmatt