Element's sprite shop [Open]

Started by element, August 11, 2010, 03:35:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

element

August 11, 2010, 03:35:42 pm Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:43:52 am by element

Welcome
Hi all. From now on you can request sprites in this topic for your games.

What can you request?
You can request:

• New sprites Only if you give a proper drawing, battler, really good explaination of the sprite.

• Sprite edits

• Sprite recoulors

• Soon Blizz-abs sprites when I get to display weapons over sprites properly...

• Other things if I think about it.

Terms
My terms are:

• You must give me credit for the sprite I made.

• Credit me as: element a.k.a. Jeff Jacobs

• You must be very sure to use the sprite when You get it and don't waste my time with your request

• I can always say no to a request or cancel it on all times, I also have a life you know...

If I see that you claim my work as yours or someone elses, I'll make sure that from that point everyone will know you as a content thief.

Last words
So that was about it.
Make sure to post everything very clear and explain everything properly.
Request away and make sure to have fun RMXP-ing  :)

ShadowPierce

->Hi, I've got 2 propositions for you...

1) I'd like to request a mecha sprite... I'll draw & have it scanned, then e-mail it to you when you accept. You will be credited but not as a team member but for additional help in the demo.
        2) You could join Team Wipe, sprite 4 mechas & continue to sprite for monsters/weapons & other main characters in the game during the development of full game.

Hoping for your reply! ^^

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

G_G

Go back and change all the U's to You, its one of the biggest things that bug me. Especially in a topic you want serious. And post some examples up so we now what you can do.

element

Sorry for the late resp since normally I'm online every day but I was out of range for a computer the last 2 days.
@ShadowPierce : Ok Scan it and I'll try to make it, Interested in how It will have to look :D
                          Maybe later on I can join your project but for the moment I'm pretty busy. I'll think of it

@G_G : I'll change It right away.

DeXuS

Hmm...  I can use a few VISUALLY diffrent Humanoid Cat people...  Eerrr...  Not the Half Human ones, The fully furred ones that actually look like cats.  *How I hate the stupid cat girls...  Grrr!!!*

Also, If you feel froggy...  How about a updated version of a lizard man?  The one that I did (poorly) is from rm2k3.  Even with enhancments it still came out looking like crap other than the armor on him.
Example of the lizard man... http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8103.0.html

Let me know somthing at your own pace, I am using stand-ins for now to make my current project...

megaman30796

can i have a simple spriteset of rathian in monster hunter....if u dunno how it looks like check this out....

http://files.sharenator.com/Rathian_BEST_PSP_GAME_EVER-s587x352-48769.png

http://boris.aquisite.com/wordpress/wp-content/rathian.gif

it doesn't have 2 be soooo complicated..i just wanna have a sprite with the same colour as it and the main features r there so that people can recognize rathian....
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

element

Sorry to be so inactive last days, i've been busy with all sorts of things but ill look into aal your requests this weekend :)

megaman30796

nvm...u r always helpful if u help people.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"