CP on the move again

Started by Blizzard, January 18, 2011, 04:57:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

just a new host, every thing will stay the same.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

February 13, 2011, 04:18:53 pm #21 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:01:25 am by Blizzard
Yup. No data should be lost, everything will stay the same for you guys. The only thing that will happen is a downtime.

EDIT: It looks like there will be no move today after all. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but after I successfully added my debit card to my PayPal account 2 weeks ago, now it keeps getting rejected for no reason.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Makeshift

^^^^Phew^^^^
I was getting scared i would lose my precious thread I look at it every hour you know :shifty:

hopefully paypal sorts everything out im still waiting for my card to come in after 5 weeks  :<_<:

RoseSkye

BLIZZARD DONT DO THIS TO ME MAN! DONT DO THIS TO ME DUDE! I NEED MY CP FIX MAN! I NEEED IT! GOD! *shivers and scratches arm* I NEEED!

OH GOD! OH MAN! OH GOD! OH MAN! OH GOD!

Blizzard

February 15, 2011, 10:52:59 am #24 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:04:17 am by Blizzard
LMAO!

Anyway, I have successfuly set up the new host. Right now I am transferring all of CP's data over there. When I am done, I will shut down the forum and move the database.

EDIT: IT IS DONE!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

Finally I can edit my game topic :)

Ryex

woo! I can access the site again.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Ah, it has that new host smell...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Kett Shee

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 16, 2011, 11:11:06 pm
Ah, it has that new host smell...

Smells like fish.

Wait a minute....  :O_O:
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Tazero

Quote from: game_guy on January 18, 2011, 10:04:41 am
Quote from: Storm on January 18, 2011, 06:52:49 am
Quote from: Blizzard on January 18, 2011, 04:57:11 am
It's been some time since the last move (over 2 and a half years to be exact) and it's time again. As most of you know, our current host has some weird problem with a 403 error when there are specific words or word patterns in posts, signatures, etc. basically whenever you try "send data to the forum in form of text". Hence we will be changing hosts within the next few days. That also means that at one point there will be a downtime. I'm just notifying you so you don't panic when it happens.

The downtime should be no longer than 24 hours, but it ultimately isn't in my hands. So if the forum is down for 2 or 3 days, don't worry, everything is fine.

FIRST POST!!!
What do you want to do next Blizz? You found the excact problem yet?
You should report the host...

If you are really gonna move tell me tah site, K?

Dude shut the fuck up. This isn't fucking youtube. Who cares if you got the first post.

On another note. Good luck with the move. Hopefully nothing goes wrong, like a mass database corruption. :O :V

.-. Damn son Game_Guy got mean D: What has the ... uhm.. I forgot what i was gawnna say. >.>

If you were a fish...