I'd need some help with the album art for my band - URGENT!

Started by Subsonic_Noise, January 20, 2011, 05:57:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

January 20, 2011, 05:57:04 pm Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:00:50 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Soooo,
My industrial / ambient band Cognition Vault got a contract with FiXT Music which means we're now an Indie Artist at their store (It's not a record deal, but a good alternative). So, we are now supposed to send in our album.. the funny thing is, there is no finished album artwork. We're fucked.

So, anyone could help putting our band name and the name of the Album (Chapter I: Repercussion) on the following artwork:
Spoiler: ShowHide
?
For the font, something gritty and industrial-looking would probably work.
http://www.pvmgarage.com/2010/01/a-roundup-of-45-industrial-free-fonts/ this page has some really good ones.. don't use the futuristic looking ones, though. Just anything that fits would be good, really.

I'd really appreciate it.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

The Niche

Great minds think alike. I shall get to work on this, but don't close it off to other applicants.

Exhibit A: ShowHide

Exhibit B: ShowHide

Exhibit C: ShowHide

Exhibit D: ShowHide
Sorry, my photobucket account's being a faggot. Basically it's just number two reversed.

Take your pick, tell me if you want something else.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Subsonic_Noise

First and second one are best, now try moving the text nearer to the edges and center it properly :D then we'll see if it needs texture... it probably will. Thanks, though!

Diokatsu

The Niche

Subsonic_Noise

January 20, 2011, 07:45:00 pm #7 Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 07:53:46 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Diokatsu on January 20, 2011, 07:09:55 pm

I'll just use this one which looks nearly identical to yours, but was done by me and not at all send to me via facebook by some guy named Neale.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. <3

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

Yes it is. <3 He turned this piece of crap of a album artwork into a professional looking, usable one.

tSwitch

my only complaint is that the text looks a bit hard to read.
I'd actually color it myself, to give it that extra pop.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Subsonic_Noise

Yeah, it's a bit hard to read, but it's not too bad - awesome still, and I did have to send it in instantly.