Asan'Tear

Started by Ryex, March 25, 2008, 01:55:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

March 25, 2008, 01:55:59 pm Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:02:30 pm by Ryexander

an RPG Maker development community

All new site!

Be sure to take a look at the "About us" section on the site under services for my offers of service. Of coarse it apples to resources as well as games

here is the link and enjoy
http://www.asantear.co.cc
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Sally

its good, still needs some work i mean you have nothing for your game and in the downloads

Ryex

Hay you can't blame me my game isn't even into demo stages. And as for the downloads section I don't have any recourses that are unique enough to put there
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Sally

im not blameing anything just telling you ^^ =]

Ryex

The site has gone through some major upgrades tell me what you think!

Punn

For a second there I thought it was Asian'Tear...

Ryex

Ryex

BRAND NEW SITE LAYOUT! well? how do you think it looks now?

Ryex

NOTE: This site no longer exists the host decided to mover it form server to another server and the transfer failed soo. everything was lost

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

AND ITS BACK! under a new address :haha: :D
www.asantear.co.cc

Magus

I can never get .cc.co sites to work on these pc's...... they take years to load
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />