[XP] RMX-ASS

Started by Blizzard, January 22, 2011, 04:22:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 22, 2011, 04:22:40 pm Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:06:17 pm by Blizzard
RMX-ASS
Authors: Blizzard
Version: 9000.01
Type: Ultimate Superior Game System

Introduction

This system features a set of features that are used in RPG Maker XP and another set that require Ruby itself (more scripts). Using this system allows to create games with RPG Maker XP.
Note that this is merely a very powerful tool. It is up to you to make your game by being an asshole and asking stupid questions. You MUST be a condescending dick or else the script won't work. And read the manual, because the manual will grant you immortality.

Features

There are over 9000 features which simply cannot be listed here. In fact you will never find out how many features there are and which features there are. You can try, though. I don't recommend it, but maybe you're lucky and you will find a few good ones. In that case you're really lucky. Except if you find out the really bad ones. Ugh... Yeah, those are nasty.

Screenshots

Look in the mirror. RMX-ASS is so powerful that it will show you an asshole when you look in the mirror. You don't even have to download it yet. It runs with Java script, AJAX and flash at the same time. From your mirror.

Demo

The link is very long and I can't find it right now so I will put it up when I feel like it which will probably be next century or something like that. I'll just leave it in my will so when I die, somebody should post up the link.

Script

Included in the demo. *points up* Duh. What are you? Retarded?

Instructions

The instructions can be found in the script. YES, IN THE SCRIPT! The manual is integrated into the script. It's also interactive and can cook you dinner. But only dinner, not lunch or breakfast. You till have to make lunch and breakfast yourself. Or you can get a maid. Just open the script and look it up. Don't you dare post a question before you know the manual by heart.

Compatibility

Don't use it with SDK. SDK might just die.
Don't use it with RMX-OS.
Don't use it with Blizz-ABS.
Don't use it with Tons of Add-ons.
Don't use it with Mode 7.
Don't use it with Custom Resolutions.
In fact, better don't add any other script than this one into your game just to be sure. This is the last script that you will need either way. And don't worry, it will not delete your game, uninstall RMXP and wipe your Hard Drive or something like that. I swear!
You can use an Anti-Lag system, though. But only one. And a half.

Credits and Thanks

• Blizzard
  • Barack Obama
  • Santa Claus
  • Vampires
  • and that guy that always follows you home from school/work/mall

Author's Notes

This script is better than XAS.

If you have any problems, DON'T BE A STRANGER! Post here! The problem will solve itself automatically as soon as you post! And if you double post, the problem will solve itself even faster!

If you find any bugs, please report them here:
http://forum.chaos-project.com

That's it! N-Joy! =D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

This must be what was used to make this.
It is the only explanation.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

winkio

Does anybody else think it smells like... oh... nevermind then.

Blizzard

Actually it reminds me of this. xD
One day I will create Blizz-ASS.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Ryex

HEY I IS HAVINGS THIS PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCRIPT. EVERY TIMS I OPEM THE GAME I GET THIS WEIRD ARROr THE ERROR SAY SOMTHNG ABOUT ME BEING A ARROGEN DUCHE OR SOM<ETHING? CANS YOU HELPS PLS?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

The Niche

Sure. Step 1. Shoot yourself in the head. Step 2. Die. Horribly.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Blizzard

Blizzard

I'll double post just to make sure my problem gets solved quickly.

ForeverZer0

I have a problem that I KNOW nobody has asked before, because I read the manual and previous threads.
Here it is.

HEY I IS HAVINGS THIS PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCRIPT. EVERY TIMS I OPEM THE GAME I GET THIS WEIRD ARROr THE ERROR SAY SOMTHNG ABOUT ME BEING A ARROGEN DUCHE OR SOM<ETHING? CANS YOU HELPS PLS?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Storm

Thanks for the script Blizz. :)
It works fine for me.. VIRUS!!!
I was working on the game called The Orion.
It would be nice if you can join our small community by sharing a little by little scripts/ideas at The Orion Forum

I am: RPG Maker XP Scripter
Project Working On: The Orion MMORPG Game, visit The Orion Forum for more information!
Visit my: Deviantart

LEVEL ME UP OR ELSE LEVEL ME DOWN, IT'S EASY! XD

Agckuu Coceg

OH MY GODABLE!!! This script contains a over 9000 things to game!

And of course, it contain a awesome thing! When you install RMX-ASS, this thing copy all files from the project hidden from the user, packs them in a archive, put it into this wonderful file sharer:
http://thisisfilesharerwhichcontainsallthefilesfromrmx-assprojects.omg

and give you on e-mail a link for downloading that archive!

I recommend to all to send it to all your friends enjoying RPG Maker, especially those who are doing the coolest projects and wants to make them even better!
I'm not retarded, but I'm busy. Sorry for patience.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Agckuu Coceg on January 24, 2011, 04:10:43 am
http://thisisfilesharerwhichcontainsallthefilesfromrmx-assprojects.omg

Spoiler: ShowHide

Hey, what gives!!?!???!???!?!?! I can't access this web site!!! I want my RMX-ASS Projects right now!!!  >:( >:( >:(

W-w-w-wait...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

megaman30796

this is so great. list some of the features, would ya? just some of it will do.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Blizzard

Ok, here's one feature:

Quote from: Blizzard on January 22, 2011, 04:22:40 pm
It's also interactive and can cook you dinner. But only dinner, not lunch or breakfast. You till have to make lunch and breakfast yourself. Or you can get a maid. Just open the script and look it up. Don't you dare post a question before you know the manual by heart.

xD

Valath

God has used RMX-ASS.

She implemented it in Justin Bieber.exe.

She forgot the RMX part, though. D;
1998, I'll never forget it.

megaman30796

Quote from: Blizzard on January 25, 2011, 03:03:51 am
Ok, here's one feature:

Quote from: Blizzard on January 22, 2011, 04:22:40 pm
It's also interactive and can cook you dinner. But only dinner, not lunch or breakfast. You till have to make lunch and breakfast yourself. Or you can get a maid. Just open the script and look it up. Don't you dare post a question before you know the manual by heart.

xD
haha! okok. now seriously tell me 1 of the functions. no kidding 4 this, ok? u can kid all the way till u shat outta yr pants after telling me some of the functions
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Blizzard

It can give massages. But only bad ones.

megaman30796

oh yeah! That's GOOD!

Hurry Up With A Demo! I Can't Wait! I'm Gonna Cheat My Friend With This! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Starrodkirby86

This would be the perfect opportunity to post an RMXP game with the title screen of Goatse on it, but, not only that is quite sadistic and cruel, I would probably not see the light of day anymore after that. :V

nsfw warning if you're searching for goatse images

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

megaman30796

oh yeah, blizzard, i thought u said u retired from RMXP like forever? why r u making this?

Blizzard

You really are missing the joke. -_-

megaman30796

im get the joke. its just that u said u r gonna make this some day and u can spend so much of time on it but u cant answer some simple questions i asked u b4 and u said u r retired.

stripe103

I agree with Blizzard.. it doesn't seem you get it..  :'_':

The Niche

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 26, 2011, 07:02:56 am
im get the joke. its just that u said u r gonna make this some day and u can spend so much of time on it but u cant answer some simple questions i asked u b4 and u said u r retired.

While we're not getting the joke, I feel like pointing this out. You complain about him not making an effort with the little things (that or I'm misreading), yet you never make an effort with such a little thing as spelling. I'd understand if it were only the odd word, but I have to actually stop and re-read almost every one of your posts.

megaman30796

i understand. it's just that he said

QuoteOne day I will create Blizz-ASS

he said he quit from RMXP 4 good.

Blizzard

January 26, 2011, 09:33:27 am #28 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:34:29 am by Blizzard
This is a joke topic. It's in S.P.A.M. I don't understand why you have to ask such redundant questions. It's not funny and it's not clever. Everybody understands that it's a joke and plays along. You don't. Please stay out of S.P.A.M. if you are going to take it serious or act like it's serious (because this IS a violation of the rules).

megaman30796

January 26, 2011, 09:35:30 am #29 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:39:03 am by megaman30796
curiosity...
this topic is in entertainment.
so u r never gonna make this?

Kett Shee

I hope I'm not stepping out of line by telling someone this in an Entertainment thread but...

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 26, 2011, 09:35:30 am
curiosity...
this topic is in entertainment.
so u r never gonna make this?

You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

megaman30796

i got all serious b'coz i thought he actually wanted 2 make RMX-ASS.

i guess i misunderstood

Blizzard

January 26, 2011, 10:59:15 am #32 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 11:00:51 am by Blizzard
Funny spam ends up in Entertainment. It's not obvious that this topic is a joke? Really? REALLY? *facepalm* I mean, it's already obvious from the name: RMX-ASS. *double facepalm* Dude, RMX-ASS. *triple facepalm*

megaman30796

yeah i know but i really thought u were serious when u said u were actually going 2 make it. u made 'tons of shit' right? so i thought u r making something like that but better

Blizzard

Tons of Shit is a joke as well. *facepalm* :negative:

stripe103

COME ON! I think you need to read through ALL of those topics until you get EVERYTHING before you post the next time...
*quadruple facepalm*

ForeverZer0

I hereby declare megaman30796 to be the stupidest person I have ever encountered on the internet.
Maybe when Blizzard gets around to making RMX-ASS, it will educate him. :V:

megaman30796

Quote from: Blizzard on January 26, 2011, 11:10:16 am
it is a joke but u actually made it!

Spaceman McConaughey

Megatwat, you look like an idiot right now.

Cease and desist your idiotic shenanigans.

Blizzard

January 27, 2011, 02:58:39 am #39 Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:09:23 am by Blizzard
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 27, 2011, 01:46:57 am
Quote from: Blizzard on January 26, 2011, 11:10:16 am
it is a joke but u actually made it!

*triple facepalm* I didn't make it. It is a joke. This script does not exist. Neither does Tons of Shit. Wait, let me make this text larger for you so you understand it.

This script does not exist. Neither does Tons of Shit.

Ryex

totally killed the joke man, killed it dead.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... :shifty: I could delete all those posts as if it never happened... :shifty:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on January 27, 2011, 04:00:32 am
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... :shifty: I could delete all those posts as if it never happened... :shifty:

Yeah, Blizz. Just shove it all up your ass.  :naughty:

OICUWATUDIDTHAR

megaman30796

??? I Opened tons of shit and there's a script link.

i just tried clicking it and....YEAH.....i doesnt exist. weird, i saw the video about alexus fighting that demon thingy and then he joined your party and they fought sdk together. i thought it was real but i think he made it himself.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 27, 2011, 04:48:00 am
??? I Opened tons of shit and there's a script link.

i just tried clicking it and....YEAH.....i doesnt exist. weird, i saw the video about alexus fighting that demon thingy and then he joined your party and they fought sdk together. i thought it was real but i think he made it himself.

Oh! You saw that video.

I made it as part of the whole joke. It wasn't actually Tons of Shit. :) I was just trying to recreate what I can with it. There wasn't even a custom script at all in there.

Unfortunately, the video isn't online anymore... But I should have it on my external hard drive.

I should make more novelty things...It'd be quite hilarious knowing the power I can do now...

The Niche

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 27, 2011, 04:50:26 am
Knowing the power I can do now, you'd be better off just taking off your pants yourself.

Well, far be it from me to question your tastes, SRK.

Blizzard

Wasn't the video an "SDK Test Bed"? xD

Ryex

If I remember right it didn't even have SDK in it.

Starrodkirby86

The SDK was kind of in it.

It was a boss monster that was a screenshot of the first few lines of the SDK and took up the whole screen. Unfortunately, I think a picture of FAX kind of blocked a good chunk of the image. xD

megaman30796

i even thought u used the tons of shit(which don't exist) 2 make that video.

after seeing that video, i thought tons of shit actually exist

AliveDrive

Here's the best part, it does exist. It's called SDK, and it WILL end your game.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.