[XP] RMX-ASS

Started by Blizzard, January 22, 2011, 04:22:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

totally killed the joke man, killed it dead.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... :shifty: I could delete all those posts as if it never happened... :shifty:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on January 27, 2011, 04:00:32 am
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... :shifty: I could delete all those posts as if it never happened... :shifty:

Yeah, Blizz. Just shove it all up your ass.  :naughty:

OICUWATUDIDTHAR

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

megaman30796

??? I Opened tons of shit and there's a script link.

i just tried clicking it and....YEAH.....i doesnt exist. weird, i saw the video about alexus fighting that demon thingy and then he joined your party and they fought sdk together. i thought it was real but i think he made it himself.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: megaman30796 on January 27, 2011, 04:48:00 am
??? I Opened tons of shit and there's a script link.

i just tried clicking it and....YEAH.....i doesnt exist. weird, i saw the video about alexus fighting that demon thingy and then he joined your party and they fought sdk together. i thought it was real but i think he made it himself.

Oh! You saw that video.

I made it as part of the whole joke. It wasn't actually Tons of Shit. :) I was just trying to recreate what I can with it. There wasn't even a custom script at all in there.

Unfortunately, the video isn't online anymore... But I should have it on my external hard drive.

I should make more novelty things...It'd be quite hilarious knowing the power I can do now...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

The Niche

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 27, 2011, 04:50:26 am
Knowing the power I can do now, you'd be better off just taking off your pants yourself.

Well, far be it from me to question your tastes, SRK.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Wasn't the video an "SDK Test Bed"? xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

If I remember right it didn't even have SDK in it.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

The SDK was kind of in it.

It was a boss monster that was a screenshot of the first few lines of the SDK and took up the whole screen. Unfortunately, I think a picture of FAX kind of blocked a good chunk of the image. xD

megaman30796

i even thought u used the tons of shit(which don't exist) 2 make that video.

after seeing that video, i thought tons of shit actually exist
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

AliveDrive

Here's the best part, it does exist. It's called SDK, and it WILL end your game.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.