Drakkhen

Started by Blizzard, January 25, 2011, 03:06:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Has anybody here played the game Drakkhen? I just remembered this game. It's a very old RPG that was released for Amiga and Atari ST, then later re-released for the SNES. I played the game when I was 13 or 14 or something like that (read: 10 years ago). One of the quite scary things in the game was when you looked at a stellar constellation during the night, a powerful monster could appear. Very bizarre.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

I played it on the SNES when I was really little. I didn't understand it at all and gave up after a few hours. I don't really remember much about it.
Obviously, it wasn't a game meant for kids.

Blizzard

January 25, 2011, 03:29:49 pm #2 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 03:31:59 pm by Blizzard
Yeah, it was quite hard for me at the time as well. I can't remember if I finished the game. *downloads* I want to play it again. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

i remember this game from the SNES i use to own it and played it alot,i always thought it was a good game.

i kinda want to play it again now too....thanks Blizz

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/