Who can make this hud?

Started by megaman30796, January 28, 2011, 08:27:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

megaman30796

dude, i'm asking 4 help. theres no arrogance in that.

i did not say that if u dont do it, you're not worthy. it's just a statement 2 get people pumped.

u guys have way 2 clean friendship and stuff. me and my friends will condemn each other 4 fun and treat it as a game with no hard feelings. we called each other stuff and play not-nice stuffs but we get along even better than b4. u people r from a diffferent community from me. u wouldnt understand. if my friends read this topic, they wouldnt be insulted or anything, they know my intentions and they'll say that they won't help or stuff but they will. its as if u people r sooooo good or something.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Blizzard

January 30, 2011, 06:19:23 am #21 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:33:08 am by Blizzard
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 30, 2011, 05:51:23 am
dude, i'm asking 4 help. theres no arrogance in that.

Dude, you are being an arrogant asshole. Calling me a dude does not make it go away or make you look cool.

Quote from: Blizzard on January 29, 2011, 09:31:15 am
now you even try deny it and won't even take it back but defend yourself.

u guys have way 2 clean friendship and stuff.

You're a retard.

me and my friends will condemn each other 4 fun and treat it as a game with no hard feelings. we called each other stuff and play not-nice stuffs but we get along even better than b4.

How old are you? 10? I mess around with my friends on a daily basis and yet I am being respectful towards them. But those are my friends. We are strangers to you and you're acting like it's ok to say anything to people you don't know. Welcome to the real world: It's not ok. If you can't show common courtesy, don't expect to receive any.

u people r from a diffferent community from me. u wouldnt understand. if my friends read this topic, they wouldnt be insulted or anything, they know my intentions and they'll say that they won't help or stuff but they will.

What are you gonna do now? Cry?

Quote from: Blizzard on January 29, 2011, 09:31:15 am
You're such a victim.

its as if u people r sooooo good or something.

You, kind sir, have a serious problem. I am trying to uphold a normal community here. There are rules to follow, simple rules that every idiot can understand. If you can't follow common courtesy and want to go on with your "rebellious victim complex" bullshit like this, I suggest that you leave the forum. If you need a shoulder to cry on how we are all mean to you and then contradictory claiming how we're suddenly all "clean" or whatever woohoo bullshit you can come up with, I suggest you go visit your friend. He will understand.

EDIT: Oh, in case that I wasn't clear: You are facing a permanent ban. Behave yourself.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

megaman30796

yeah, u live in a different type of world from me. u wouldn't understand. i made it clear but u still don't get my world. let's just end this argument here. we're from 2 opposite sides of the world. it's very different.we say those stuff almost everyday.

say what u want but u still wont understand. i'll just try 2 make things clear here. whenever i say stuff that may seem offensive 2 u, just ignore it. it doesnt actually seem offensive or anything 2 me. just pls tell me what's wrong and i'll correct it right away.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

* Sits down next to Rose with his own bag of popcorn. *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

* Sits down next to F0 with his bag of popcorn with melted cheese. *

Subsonic_Noise

*sits in a bag pretending to be popcorn*

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Blizzard on January 30, 2011, 12:51:05 pm
* Sits down next to F0 with his bag of popcorn with melted cheese. *

Damn you.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Xero

January 30, 2011, 11:32:26 pm #28 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:52:51 pm by Xero
Man I love forum/Facebook beef.

Also this post seems to have a huge error...
Spoiler: ShowHide
"undefined class/module megaman30796_CommonSense"
This just looks to sick!

Ryex

January 31, 2011, 12:01:18 am #29 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:02:48 am by Ryex
just so you know it offensive to us because most of us are scripters who take pride in our work. when we see people like you who seem to think that "oh this request is no big deal I bug them till I get what I want"  it annoys us GREATLY

word of advise, the world isn't fair and acts like this insult the people who realize this.

oh and if you think I'm flaming you your wrong. this is just the explanation you asked for.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Wait, guys! Stop for a second! I need to get a snack... :<_<:

* Tuggernuts grabs snack and sits down next to F0, Rose and Blizz

Okay, ready.

megaman30796

i said im not even trying 2 annoy any1

ForeverZer0

Blizzard

January 31, 2011, 02:46:49 am #33 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:49:50 am by Blizzard
Hitler didn't actually try to cause WWII, but he did do it anyway. Just because you don't try to do something doesn't mean you're not doing it. I don't try to get laid either, yet I get laid.

It's not even so much pride in our work as it is that you are taken for granted. I remember how it was to have no skill and I see where I am at now. Everybody who acts like my skills are for granted will experience a kick in the face like in this thread.

*gets back on his seat and starts eating his popcorn* Delicious.

RoseSkye

megaman30796

why is it so hard 4 u people 2 understand a simple statement?

Starrodkirby86

It's not that...

It's just...

All requests are supposed to be asked with courtesy. After all, you're requesting a service you couldn't do yourself. If you were in a community where everyone was your friend, now, they would totally be okay with your attitude, right? However, this isn't a community where everyone is your friend, truth be told. Because of this, respect is key. That's why most of the requests here are asked with manners.

and...

Bad publicity is good publicity, right? Well, it's not good when everyone's turned off at how the request is presented.

But please.

Let's just move on, guys. The argument is pretty much going in circles~~~

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Take a look at this topic. I am the admin of this forum, yet I ask nicely. I don't tell anybody to prove themselves or whatever. I just asked for a script for a specific purpose. The script isn't even for my own use. If you can't ask nicely, don't bother asking at all. Nobody will make it anyway. You are asking for a favor, you don't get to be a dick about that.

Fantasist

I think I get what megaman was trying to do in the first post, cause I have a friend who uses that technique. "Present a task like work and nobody is interested. Make it a competition and everyone's interested!" he says. I get that. But it won't work on everyone, and not everyone likes it. Unfortunately for megaman, it worked on none of us here.

@megaman: Dude, I get you. But that doesn't mean I like it. You said it yourself, you and us are from different worlds. So as long as you decide to stay here, try to fit in, OK? :) I understand the playful attitude you speak of, but as Blizzy said, it's not for strangers, not even for acquaintances, only close friends. So chill, and be nice :D

I missed the show... but I'll get some popcorn anyway.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

*runs out of popcorn*
*gets more*