[XP] SP+HP Recovery Skill Script Needed [RESOLVED]

Started by Bernkastel, January 28, 2011, 06:25:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernkastel

January 28, 2011, 06:25:27 pm Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 06:42:39 pm by Bernkastel
I've searched all over the place for a skill that recovers both HP and SP, but I've only found something for SP. I'm looking for a script that can help me out. It's for an overdrive skill that completely recovers whoever it's used on. If someone can help me that would be really great. (:

The Niche

THis can be done with the database. Set power to -9999 or whatever the cap is. If sp cost can be set to a negative value, set it to -9999. Otherwise, have the skill call a common event that-oh, yeah. If that doesn't work, you're fucked.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Bernkastel

Quote from: The Niche on January 28, 2011, 07:02:28 pm
If sp cost can be set to a negative value, set it to -9999.

It cannot be set to negative. I've tried that before I even searched for a script.

Quote from: The Niche on January 28, 2011, 07:02:28 pm
oh, yeah. If that doesn't work, you're fucked.

Thanks I guess? I'm pretty sure I've seen a script that allows a skill to fully recover the selected person. I can't find it anymore, hence the reason I'm asking.

Blizzard

Use SP Damage skill from Tons of Add-ons to allow a skill to affect SP instead of HP. Then just make a skill with -9999 power and set it as SP Damage skill.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Bernkastel

January 28, 2011, 09:12:19 pm #4 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:44:03 am by Bernkastel
Quote from: Blizzard on January 28, 2011, 07:38:46 pm
Use SP Damage skill from Tons of Add-ons to allow a skill to affect SP instead of HP. Then just make a skill with -9999 power and set it as SP Damage skill.

Thank you very much. Glad you saw my thread.....again. :D

EDIT:
# - Explanation:
#
#   Instead of dealing damage / healing HP, this add-on allows your skill toƤ
#   do damage to / heal SP.
#   
# - Configuration
#   
#   SPKILL_IDS - include any IDs of SP Damage Skills and separate them with
#                commas (i.e. [58, 59, 60])
#   SP_TEXT    - set this to true if you want the SP word to be displayed in
#                the damage

This doesn't heal both HP and SP. Script says so itself.

The Niche

Common event, force use of a hp recovery skill.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Bernkastel

Quote from: The Niche on January 29, 2011, 04:51:33 pm

I don't think that works when it's a roulette skill.

BeAddicted

Maybe you can use a common event. You only have to make one skill for the hp and another that recovers sp then set a common event for the skill that recovers hp. There you use force action target: last target. And the charakter is healed for hp and sp. Or you can heal the player for the ammount of a varible that you define before, but the you need one skill for each charakter who can use that skill. And if you're using babs you can use the combo system for making it.

Bernkastel

Care to explain further? I'm really horrible when it comes to Common Events. :x

Yin

Maybe if there's a way you can link the skill to an item so that when you choose the skill, the item is used. I know there's a script out there like that somewhere.
Newly formed MUGEN, RPG Maker, and BOR forum.
http://cavernofcreativity.com
Opening in September
My Partner in crime = TREXRELL

BeAddicted

January 31, 2011, 10:15:25 am #10 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:17:03 am by BeAddicted
Quote from: Bernkastel on January 30, 2011, 03:18:51 pm
Care to explain further? I'm really horrible when it comes to Common Events. :x

You have to make two skills one healing skill with sp costs for both the animations and all other things the skill should do. Then another one whos only restoring the sp and does not cost sp. Then you set a common event for the first skill. There you use force action. Which battle you use doesn't matter cause the second spell doesn't cost sp. As action set the second skill which is only restoring sp. As target set last target and timing execute now. And that was all when your character now is using the first hp recovering skill the second is automaticly used on the same target and hp and sp are recoverd.

Haven't tested that yet but think it should work so say me if it doesn't

Lanzer

Quote from: Bernkastel on January 30, 2011, 02:39:50 am
Quote from: The Niche on January 29, 2011, 04:51:33 pm

I don't think that works when it's a roulette skill.

so you want a skill ( and maybe a sript ) that works like and overdrive, and a roulette?
this skill MUST fully recover the user/target , right?
also you charas have more than 9999 hp or you are using some addon that modifies atributes and stats??

Bernkastel

I'm a retard. It's been fixed. Sorry for forgetting about this thread. x.x

Thanks for all of the help.<3