Need someone to confirm this error

Started by Xero, January 29, 2011, 09:10:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Xero

I am currently helping someone else with a little script problem they have but I'm not that good in programming yet so I kinda wanna ask your help guys :)

So there's this error that says "undefined class/module Game_Caterpillar". I assume this means that the class Window_SaveFile is trying to refer to a class called Game_Caterpillar but it doesn't exist.
Spoiler: ShowHide

If that is or it isn't the case, would someone oh kindly help?

This just looks to sick!

nathmatt

an image of the error doesn't help much but that should mean you are trying to call Game_Caterpillar but it doesn't exist
example if i tried to call Game_Player after deleting that class
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ForeverZer0

Your problem seems like it may be slightly different. If you were simlply referencing the class, I believe it would give you a NameError, then spout offf about undefined constants for the class.

You said it is occuring in Window_SaveFile?
Is it possible you are attempting to load/save data from an old file after you have made script changes?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.