Blender Creations

Started by Ryex, January 29, 2011, 11:20:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

January 29, 2011, 11:20:25 pm Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:22:48 pm by Ryex
So. I was going through my archives looking for something to do when I spotted a .blend file and remembered that I had a space ship in progress. a bit of subdividing vertex merging and some particle systems later and we have this.
Spoiler: ShowHide

I really have no clue how to skin the modal or for that matter smooth it much further so this is about as far as it will ever come but I still think it look pretty cool
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

tSwitch

not bad.
if you want to texture it, look into UV Unwrapping (step 1).
it's pretty cake once you get that working.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

How long did it take you to make it if you remember?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I did the basic shape of the modal in 3ds max in about 30 minutes. that was back on the second to last day of my 2d graphics class. then I exported it and imported to blender after the class was over so I could keep working on it. I probably put another 2 hours into it before I stooped working on it. then I put about another hour into it yesterday.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

The Niche

Dude, awesome. I quite like the way you did the exhaust fumes.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Ryex

Quote from: The Niche on February 03, 2011, 04:09:02 pm
Dude, awesome. I quite like the way you did the exhaust fumes.

simple volumetric partical system took less than 5 minuets.

Kagutsuchi

Will it blend that is the question

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).