VS. Anoxis

Started by Blizzard, February 06, 2011, 03:42:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 06, 2011, 03:42:32 pm Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:44:03 pm by Blizzard
Some of you probably remember that I made a video of the early version of the scene with the battle vs. Anoxis. Well, I uploaded the final scene. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8dtpKoKYc

So, who's gonna make a complete video walkthrough of CP? :V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

February 07, 2011, 10:10:38 am #1 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:23:39 am by DesPKP
Well, i probably won't be making a full walktrough, however i could make a smaller one, since i've decided to make some let's play videos anyway.
I won't be making full one, since i have to my great sadness yet to finish the game.

So, if you want me to make a small, straight forward walktrough, either say yes here, or go to youtube and send me (Pyhankoski or HolyrapidGaming) PM saying that you want to see a video waktrough.

Blizzard

*says yes here*
I'd love to see a video walkthrough of the game. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

Ok, if at least ten people (now nine since Blizzard already voted yes) will vote yes, i'll begin to do the video walktrough this weekend at the latest. If i have ten votes by friday, i might start then. I promise that if by noon (GMT+2 time) saturday have ten votes, i'll start then.

Blizzard

*gets out the whip*
VOTE YES, DAMMIT! >8U

winkio

I refuse to take part in any democratic process!

Kagutsuchi

What kind of democratic process is it if one party wins the vote regardless if only they get 10 votes?
Yes.

The Niche

I's beaten it, but yes anyway. I got utterly lost in the text walkthrough on several occasions. Though I did beat Faberell, so :L
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

There is no democracy, there are only 10 votes and the totalitarianistic regime and demands of DesPKP!

Ryex

why do we even need to vote? the result is clear. yes
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

Yes. >.> *looks nervously at Blizz holding a gun to his head.*

Subsonic_Noise

February 08, 2011, 05:54:32 am #11 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:36:49 am by Subsonic_Noise
No Yes. No! :D

Blizzard

Notice the:

« Last Edit: Today at 12:13:51 by Blizzard »

I swear, I didn't cheat. :V:

Subsonic_Noise

Well I can do that too. >:U

Holyrapid

Ok, since there are so many who want to see it, i promise to start making them this friday. I'll play couple of videos worth, and try to get them all uploaded by monday.

Blizzard

February 08, 2011, 01:07:04 pm #15 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:26:53 pm by Blizzard
Awesome! :D If you need any additional help regarding sidequests, boss strategies, etc., you can always ask me. :)

EDIT: Lol, looks like element is also making a video walkthrough. xD

Holyrapid

Well, i'll probably cover side quests in their own videos... Or we'll see. Anyway, i'm starting this up Friday, when my cousin's coming to visit. We'll do some parts together, or at least he will be also commenting.

Holyrapid

Ok, i'm going to start this today with my cousin, and i'll probably use the whole weekend for it, and start uploading them on Monday, maybe even from school, since they have a lot faster internet connection.

Blizzard

Sounds good. We'll be looking forward to it.

Valath

Right then and there, when a guy absorbs teh Annihilation, calls a dude a name and strikes him dealing damage that IS OVER NINE THOUSAND... You better fear him. 'Cause he is Leetzimus, and he's voting yes. ;)
1998, I'll never forget it.