RMX-OS server aplication

Started by nathmatt, February 07, 2011, 10:39:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

February 07, 2011, 10:39:36 am Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 03:44:26 pm by nathmatt
ok so i am making an application using python to connect to the server you are running and give you more control over your server i just need ideas of what all to add i plan to add a tab for msg's so you can broadcast to all from the application pm and msg to a chosen map also i will have a list of active players  

edit no ideas ?
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Wizered67

nathmatt

screen shots of what i have so far
Spoiler: ShowHide

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Griver03

My most wanted games...

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Wizered67

Even though that's already been released, it looks like yours has some features it doesn't have like messaging through it. I still think you should release it.

AliveDrive

Or contact Ryex about incorporating you.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

ForeverZer0

I agree. For almost every program, there is at least one more that does the same thing and is very similar. I would continue development on it, and let others decide which they prefer to use. At the very least you stand to gain valuable experience from making it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.