Coincidence Theory

Started by winkio, February 12, 2011, 10:39:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 13, 2011, 04:15:43 pm #20 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 04:17:01 pm by Blizzard
@Kagutsuchi: Yes, Chaos Theory is more than just that. Even though I never said that Chaos Theory was only what I said early and nothing else, thank you for correcting me.

Just for the record: I am not reading or participating in this thread anymore. If any of the mods does, good. If not, then in case somebody can't act maturely, make use of the Report button. There is no need for flame wars or anything of the like. I trust that you will debate maturely. Also, please keep in mind that you shouldn't go too deep into the matter of religion as people believe different things or don't believe at all and sometimes they are stubborn to just accept that there are people who think differently (they don't have to accept their beliefs, only the fact there somebody else believes in something different, aka. accepting the fact that somebody else has a different opinion and simply moving on).

As far as I can see now, though, everything seems fine. Go on, have fun.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on February 13, 2011, 04:15:43 pm
@Kagutsuchi: Yes, Chaos Theory is more than just that. Even though I never said that Chaos Theory was only what I said early and nothing else, thank you for correcting me.

Just for the record: I am not reading or participating in this thread anymore. If any of the mods does, good. If not, then in case somebody can't act maturely, make use of the Report button. There is no need for flame wars or anything of the like. I trust that you will debate maturely. Also, please keep in mind that you shouldn't go too deep into the matter of religion as people believe different things or don't believe at all and sometimes they are stubborn to just accept that there are people who think differently (they don't have to accept their beliefs, only the fact there somebody else believes in something different, aka. accepting the fact that somebody else has a different opinion and simply moving on).

As far as I can see now, though, everything seems fine. Go on, have fun.

Okay, you got me I was flame-baiting. Sorry, it's a habit... I'll  be good. This topic just got less interesting without the thrill of a nice flamewar.

Fantasist

@Blizz: Sorry if I contributed to the problem, I'll try to be good :)

@RoseSkye: I get you now, thanks for the explanation. And I agree with you.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Lol, there was no problem. I was just saying that I'm not keeping track whether there is a problem or not. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shin Migumi

My "coinsidence factor" if you will, is that I have a huge amount of in the moment deja vu. is it a coinsidence that it happens all the time, I don't know. But some people say that deja vu is god's way of telling you that you're at the right place at the right time as he wanted you to. I don't entirely believe that, but I get a weird feeling when it happens. That "wth, this happened before" while everything is in motion. And it happens ALOT to me. Coinsidence?

Vell

Normally, when I get deja vu it's because a scenario is similar to one I encountered in a dream.

Shin Migumi

yea that happens occasionally to. but it usually happens like it did the exact same thing before in real life. Maybe I need to change up my daily regiment. i'm getting to repetitive.