Simple Extension Request

Started by Griver03, February 15, 2011, 12:17:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Griver03

February 15, 2011, 12:17:33 pm Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:54:38 pm by Griver03
hi again ^^

i want to make a boat/airship scene in my game, with gloabal variables i define the time that the ship will need to come from a to b and back to a...

but when no one is logged in and common events doesnt work, i cant do that client sided...
so i need a server extension which sets global variables in a time you can set e.g all 3 sec's +1.

example:
Varibale47 - MaxCount2000 - Time3 (All 3 sec's the Variable47 gets +1 when it reaches 2000 it resets to 0)

ship needs from a to b 1000 sec's and 1000 sec's back to a so it need 2000 sec's for one cycle.

an other usefull thing what you can do whith this:

a Rare Mob is defeatet, a cooldown timer will check his respawn client sided not possible if no users on...

example:
if Switch99 - Variable99 - MaxCount5000 - Time5 (Same as above but the counter only works when gloabal switch 99 is on, because when the counter has reached 5000, at the client side the switch will be turned off and the mob resapawn and the counter will only begin counting again when the switch will be turned on again)

i think there are more possibilitys with a extension like this  ;)

if someone could make this, that would be very nice

thx in advance

EDIT:
this is very important to make !!!

you can do many things with that, like:

chests/treasures with cooldown
raremob/raidboss respawn (even they not exist yet because we had no alliance system in blizz abs controller yet  :<_<: )
boat/airship scenes (i have all what i need for that allready finished, and will release it when the extension exists !)
mining spots with cooldown
and many more so pls make this  :roll:

if no one will make this for free pm me and i make you an offer  :P
My most wanted games...