Proto Z Encryption System

Started by G_G, February 06, 2011, 08:52:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

February 19, 2011, 08:33:27 pm #20 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:34:39 pm by ForeverZer0
What is this?

I'm not quite as confident with this one. It is definetely harder this time. I would also recommend using a StringBuilder when encrypting the string, it waaaaay more efficient when doing repeated changes to a string, since it is not creating 1000's of copies of the string.  
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

First thing, there are two numbers, second thats not one of them, third each number has 8 digits, fourth I'll look into the string builder.

Its odd, I've been working with C# for awhile now, and just a few days ago I learned what obfuscating is. :facepalm:
EazObfuscator .NET is a great free obfuscator.
http://www.foss.kharkov.ua/g1/projects/eazfuscator/dotnet/Default.aspx

ForeverZer0

February 19, 2011, 08:59:00 pm #22 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:27:17 pm by ForeverZer0
I'm using Vs 2010 Ultimate, it has one built in.   ;)

I see how it works, but it is still confusing. It appears it adds a bunch of useless data, and substitutes a bunch more. I did find an encrypted table, which I think may be used to revert stuff back. Not sure, I only spent about 5-10 minutes on it, but now that I know I'm wrong, it's nagging me so I'm gonna take a second look.  :wacko:

EDIT:
Okay, I think I see how you did it.
You pass two strings to the method, which is combined to make a new string. You then create string array the length of the combined string.

Each character in the string is iterated, converting each character to hexadecimal notation. Then, the whole string is multiplied by the corresponding character (converted to an integer) from th combined string. After all that, each character of this mess is changed to be equal to its index plus itself squared...

num = (index = (num * num))

You then create a new string, which is made up of the absolute value of each character that went through this transformation.

I don't think there are any encryption strings to find. You simply do some math on what has been given as a salt.

Do you have me looking for things that aren't there?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Practically. Of course its not really an encryption system =\ but thats not gonna stop people from thinking it is >:3

Blizzard

Just like DREAM.
But realistically seen every obfuscation of data is an encryption.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.