Message Icons

Started by Blizzard, February 20, 2011, 02:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 20, 2011, 02:06:20 pm Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:07:23 pm by Blizzard
Most of you have probably noticed that I never really changed the message icon smilies to the new smiley set. Well, that's done now. I also added a few new message icons that couldn't be used before (such as the naughty smiley for this post/topic).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

It works brilliantly!

...Oh, that post subject doesn't mean I'm being sarcastic, now... :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Kagutsuchi

I swear that once upon a a time, someone here told me they were going to disagree with me purely because I used another message icon than the standard one :P
I think it was probably RoseSkye. Yeah it was absolutely RoseSkye.

Wizered67

That's pretty cool. This could be useful......

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Quote from: Blizzard on February 20, 2011, 05:02:08 pm
Define "useful".

useful: noun.  Not of any use to anyone for any reason whatsoever.

Wizered67

Okay, maybe useful wasn't the right word....

Kagutsuchi

Lets realize it, message icons are for the lulz
Spoiler: ShowHide

winkio

I read about someone who went to court for child abuse for tasering his children, and his defense was "I did it for the lulz".  Pretty sure he got convicted.

ForeverZer0

I just got out for that. The judge didn't seem to understand my reasoning.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

SBR*

Blizzard

Not in message icons, lol!

SBR*

Quote from: Blizzard on February 23, 2011, 11:19:05 am
Not in message icons, lol!

Aw, why not? Please :-* (<---------- :V:).....?

Blizzard

SBR*

Blizzard

winkio

I claim this message icon for personal use.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Blizzard on February 23, 2011, 03:13:38 pm
No, I don't.

A close observer would notice that Blizz used the sarcasm smiley when he denied that he abused children. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Child abuse is cool.

* Cue idiot getting all serious about that statement *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

SBR*

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on February 23, 2011, 03:16:24 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on February 23, 2011, 03:13:38 pm
No, I don't.

A close observer would notice that Blizz used the sarcasm smiley when he denied that he abused children. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Child abuse is cool.

* Cue idiot getting all serious about that statement *

'It's just for the lulz', eh?