Here comes Artman !

Started by Hisaka, February 20, 2011, 03:57:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hisaka

Hi, im Hisaka, im not an american, i registered here because im a director of a french team of named Koraz. I would like recruit an american people makers. Personally im a musician, i like every kind of music except the Rap.

See ya !

Starrodkirby86

Welcome! Chaos Project is a very diverse forum, so enjoy your stay here. Blizzard isn't American himself, he's actually from Croatia. Best of luck in your recruitment.

Also, please share any of your public music works to us! We'd be more than willing to listen to them. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

yep, we may speak English here but most of use aren't american (I am but there are a lot of other's who aren't). Welcome to chaos!  :evil:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Lobstrosity

Welcome to a Project purely based on Chaos. I don't know if many people here are American at all. Do you need American people to recruit, or just anyone that speaks English fluently?
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

SBR*

February 21, 2011, 04:57:52 am #4 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:01:11 am by SBR*
Welcome to CP :D!

Many of us aren´t American; I´m Dutch, like some of you may know. And who is Artman *confused*?

Cya :urgh:!

EDIT: Changed one word.

EDIT: Changed one word in the first edit...

RoseSkye

Quote from: SBR* on February 21, 2011, 04:57:52 am

Many of us aren´t American; I´m Dutch, like some of you may know. And who is Artman *confused*?

SBR*

Quote from: RoseSkye on February 21, 2011, 05:36:46 am
Spoiler: ShowHide

Yeah, I know. Way too many EDIT's and 'Cya :urgh:!'s.

ForeverZer0

Off-Topic: ShowHide

Nothing personal against you whatsoever, but the little "Cya :urgh: " at the end of all your posts is very irritating and annoys me. I always wanted to tell you that.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

The irony is that this is what signatures are for.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Blizzard on February 22, 2011, 12:42:39 pm
The irony is that this is what signatures are for.

I think that is partly why it annoys me. I know that it is manually typed each time. Why would someone do that?  :o
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

In an optimist's view, it's more of a catch phrase.

This can be highly agreed upon due to many people considering catch phrases, especially among cute, high-pitched, rape-vulnerable mascot-characters, as incredibly annoying.  :rite:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

SBR*

Oh, I didn't know you all found it annoying. I will add it to my signature, if you don't mind that :D.

ForeverZer0

@sbr: It being in your sig makes it about 25% less annoying, which I can live with, thanks.

This topic seems to have went off topic just a tad. A newcomer says "Hi", and we proceed to go on about an existing member's lack of a proper signature... :P

Hisaka

Thanks for being welcoming, im currently looking for designers. I want to create a topic of Koraz Team for easier recruit.

SBR*

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: SBR* on February 23, 2011, 01:56:20 pm

D'awwwwwwwwwwww

Well, isn't he just the cutest? :V:

SBR*

February 24, 2011, 03:58:32 am #17 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 04:00:34 am by SBR*
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 23, 2011, 11:49:25 pm
Quote from: SBR* on February 23, 2011, 01:56:20 pm

D'awwwwwwwwwwww

Well, isn't he just the cutest? :V:

Can I trade my just-caught Fenrimortis for that one? Speaking of Fenrimortis, where is Wolfspirit? Or more importantly: I haven't seen Niche in a while. Nobody cares about wolf anyway :V:.

EDIT: WAAAAAH! It's the holy - eh... unholy - line: 666 posts. I can't make a screenshot, as this isn't my computer :'(...

Shalaren

hmm, I doubt there is many americans here at all o:,
I my self am not american o:

welcome to cp, where magic happens  :V:

Blizzard

Magic my ass pants penis
... Is it even possible for me NOT to involve a sexual innuendo in every of my posts? D:

Shalaren

SBR*

Quote from: Blizzard on February 28, 2011, 12:58:08 pm
Magic my ass pants penis
... Is it even possible for me NOT to involve a sexual innuendo in every of my posts? D:

Don't you want to :D?