Started by phillip1756, February 20, 2011, 09:27:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

[size=18pt]Needed[/size]
Spriters (Good with HKP)
Mappers
Scripters

Back story
The people of the world of Aesiria had lived peaceful lives when they first appeared in the world,a few hundred years after though,people wanted more
resources to start building cities and occasionaly there were wars. It was around this time that politics started appearing and each country started voting
for their leaders,the world seemed to be away from chaos,but one thing still scared most people...Magic. Magic was feared and misunderstood,most people
thought of it as evil and didn't trust magic or anyone who could use it,It was when magic appeared that bad things started to happen,supernatural bad things.

Ingame story
Not here as it's subject to change slightly.....

Races

Tranians:A proud race of people lead by Duke Alenzo II,they are mostly nobles and enjoy art,poems and music.

Suamacarnians:A myserious race of people from the desert country of Suamacarn,they seem to know the most about magic and it doesn't scare them,they
have many gods and many of them believe in ritual sacrifice.

Bonians:The Bonian people come from the tropical island nation of Bonia,their capital is a famous and popular port city where many
traders and sailors stop to do buisness.

phillip1756

ForeverZer0

You are likely going to have a hard time finding recruits right away.
It is hard enough as it is, since most have their own project going on already, or simply don't want to start one.

The main thing that will make it difficult is that as of right now, you are not really known in the community, which is going to turn people off from wanting to hop onto a project with you. I would suggest that you maybe get more involved in CP and let others get to know you a little more and see what type of person you would be to work with.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

phillip1756

wot can i do to get more involved?

ForeverZer0

Spend more time on the forum, offer advice if you have it, etc. Basically just contibute what you can.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Makeshift

Meh i'll be able to help you out if sprites if you want but in return pm me about features and story idea i wouldn't mind helping out if i think its got a decent structure

Starrodkirby86

Also, topics specifically for recruitment should belong inside the Project/Testers Recruitment board. This board is more of a showcase of your project.

It might be easier for you to simply make this topic about the project itself and have a special topic about recruiting members over in the Recruitment board so things would not only be more organized, but you won't be compromising anything with trying to put both things at once.

Also, it's going to be really difficult recruiting someone if you don't have much of an idea fleshed out yourself. Who knows, you might indeed have something finalized, but I'm just saying this right now since to me, there really isn't anything to grasp other than background ideas that describe the setting of the game. I say that you need things fleshed and finalized because it'll bring a morale and confidence among team members who will also have the follow-through of going through the project just as you are... And stuff like that.

Anyway, if you haven't thought of all your ideas out yet, I suggest you keep drafting and going back to the drawing board.

I suggest you also go make some changes here. :v If you want this to be a recruitment topic rather than a Project thread, let me know. I just want your final input, bro. :z

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).