Cookies 4 U

Started by G_G, February 23, 2011, 12:47:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

February 23, 2011, 12:47:40 pm Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:24:15 am by game_guy
Cookies 4 U

Cookies 4 You is a wonderful site where you can recieve and give virtual cookies for absolutely no cost! Simply type your name into the textbox below to see how many cookies you have! You can link people to your special link and image and when they click it, you get a cookie!

Cookies 4 U

Special thanks to Branden for hosting it.

Spaceman McConaughey

I like it.
Now maybe you can credit me for hosting it. :V:

Subsonic_Noise

Spaceman McConaughey

Is this click as much as you want stuff even healthy for my host? It seems to be a bit intense. :P

G_G

Starrodkirby86

February 24, 2011, 11:05:59 pm #6 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:09:44 pm by Starrodkirby86
DDoS IN THE NAME OF COOKIES

I really love how you're just making creative little projects with your coding prowess. Just makes me proud, bro. Makes me proud.

EDIT: Would there be any way to disable creating names through the address bar? It seems any new instance of a name field will just create a new profile...

And then this becomes possible:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: game_guy on February 24, 2011, 09:02:18 pm
It should be fine.

I don't know. Seems like the equivalent of refreshing a page a bunch of times over a period, and that is not good.

Maybe you can ask me before you make this stuff next time? :naughty:

G_G

February 25, 2011, 12:59:58 am #8 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:01:52 am by game_guy
Fine. >_>

@SRK: I'll fix that right now.

EDIT: Fixed.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: game_guy on February 25, 2011, 12:59:58 am
Fine. >_>

@SRK: I'll fix that right now.

'Ey, you know I love yeh. *squeezes dat ass*

G_G

*updates*

While the page hasn't been updated to generate the new links, you can now access your image through this. Although this wasn't a project I really cared about, I wanted to mess around with the htaccess file a bit and it turned out perfect.
http://decisive-media.net/gameguy/cookies/MyName.png

Replace MyName with the username you have or whatever.
http://decisive-media.net/gameguy/cookies/Ronnie.png

Silentknight72

I just gave hitler 200 cookies for saving the world.
Sigs: ShowHide