Why I hate people

Started by Reygekan, March 27, 2008, 11:41:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darklight

"Mauldin, 20, was sentenced after jurors deliberated for 6½ hours over two days."

WHAT?! Why did it take the jury so long? What were they thinking? "Well, he only microwaved his kid for 20 seconds..."

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Nortos

What a f&^%$^#& wanker, he doesn't even deserve to live fuckin just bring back the death penalty for people like that...or better yet, let's fuckin torture them, that guy, I can't even describe what i think of him...

Blizzard

Yeah, that guy should be put in the microwave instead. >:(
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

... sick... Guys like him shouldn't be killed, they should be living a miserable life.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Guess what, a ten year old boy killed his sister because she wouldn't give him some potato chips or something of that nature. He shot her. Sounds like bad parenting to me.

But that is sheer torture. The emotional feel of the daughter must've been crazy, especially if she was very young, which most likely is considering that time would be able to fit in a microwave. Yet, feel the guilt. Awk. Makes me wish "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" were to be true so repenting of their sins would work. Just like crucification.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fallen Angel X

Hmm... After reading that, I'm surprised as to why the jury didn't give him a life sentence. I mean, execution isn't exactly the best option is it? But then again spending your days in a cell isn't quite satisfying to the victims now is it? :-\ I agree with you guys when you say you hate people like that but I disagree on your views of execution as a suitable punishment.

Quote from: Fantasist on March 28, 2008, 09:50:14 am
... sick... Guys like him shouldn't be killed, they should be living a miserable life.

Atleast Fantasist agrees execution isn't the best option.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 28, 2008, 07:38:54 am
Yeah, that guy should be put in the microwave instead. >:(

Now that! Would be karma :o

Reygekan

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 28, 2008, 01:55:28 pm
Guess what, a ten year old boy killed his sister because she wouldn't give him some potato chips or something of that nature. He shot her. Sounds like bad parenting to me.

But that is sheer torture. The emotional feel of the daughter must've been crazy, especially if she was very young, which most likely is considering that time would be able to fit in a microwave. Yet, feel the guilt. Awk. Makes me wish "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" were to be true so repenting of their sins would work. Just like crucification.

I believe the girl was only about two months old.

Starrodkirby86

Unfortunately, I didn't see the link, so I didn't realize she was two months old. Yep, I'm not the type of person to click links...Maybe that's some psychological thing, who knows. Oh well. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nortos

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on March 28, 2008, 03:12:11 pm
Hmm... After reading that, I'm surprised as to why the jury didn't give him a life sentence.

life is only like 25 yrs these days...

Vell

yeah that guy was stupid... if your going to lie to the police, keep your lies straight, and believable, FROM THE BEGINNING, but if you fail. you fail.

anyhoo, even I know the guy is a sick bastard...

*takes the guy from prison*

*tosses him to my basement.*

trust me, down there, he'll be a lot worse off than in prison.

Valcos

.... AH Ultas Basement!!! :o :o Seriously tho you dont get any dumber than that :-\. Why the hell would you do that to a baby! Because it sounds like fun to him? Fuck people should get their problems checked out before they start killing people >:(!!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fantasist

Poor kid, imagine how her life will be. But on the bright side, she's only two months old (probably a little older right now), so she'll adjust emotionally and physically, it won't be tough since she's so young and still growing.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

Fallen Angel X

I suppose that's thinking optimistically on a pessimistic situation...

STILL!! If you don't want to take care of the baby, you don't have to microwave her and eat her for lunch :o That's just retarded! I say let jigsaw from the saw movies test him >_>

Valcos

It dont think it is he doesnt value his life. Just he doesnt value his daughters life :-\! Dee de Dee!  >:(!!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya