you@chaos-project.com

Started by Blizzard, February 24, 2011, 12:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Feel free to delete mine as well Blizzard. I remember at one point one of them was so filled with spam. Sorry about that, I honestly don't know how that happened.

Blizzard

The problem isn't that they're filled with spam. The problem was that spam was sent using them.
Don't worry, it wasn't your account. It was "lazyv".
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Good to hear. xD Either way, feel free to remove it. Haven't logged onto it in ages.

Zexion

Hmm, I'm really not sure how my account would be hacked, but I do know at some point i was getting spam. I just deleted it and havent gotten any in a long time. I also haven't even used my account for a while except for the occasional check of mail from league of legends lol. Any idea whose account it was?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.